Mod Others Sim Snatcher [v3.8] [ColonolNutty]

Narfbat

Jul 20, 2022
An earnest request: If you have any means to swap interaction animations at runtime, I would very much like to have the old "hand buzzer" animation for enslavement as an option. The fight animation is awful, cartoonish, awful, tedious, too long, and awful. It's also still possible to lose the fight with success rate set to 100, which is hilarious in the wrong way. (I have the same issue with "use slave", which ought to have something like shove as an alternative.)

Speaking of which, does "use slave" train obedience already? If not, it really should.

On the other side of that coin: Does the chance of obedience take mood and/or relationship into account? If you're treating your slaves nicely and socializing with them, I'd expect them to be more willing to obey. (If you just want a happy humpin', I suppose you can already use DD's standard love & lay features.)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
The fight animation is awful, cartoonish, awful, tedious, too long, and awful.
Only way I found was revert to an older version of sim snatcher+settings+comlib. This however also meant totally giving up on devious desires and going back to the old sex mod.
But Sim Snatcher was more integral to some of my playthroughs, so I now have the hand buzzer and slaves training slaves back in my game, and it all works flawlessly, Just no DD.

Narfbat

Jul 20, 2022
Another small issue I've found: Slaves can't be assigned beds that are top bunks.

Pet.Keeper

Jul 3, 2023
Great mod, by the way. Knowing this mod exists, got me to play Sims for the first time.
Wonders what bondage mods people are using.
Is there a way (or 3rd party mod) to get slaves to always wear a from the beginning?
Ie I put them on and they don't have the key to remove them, unlike general clothing.
A public display of their status.

Last edited:

zZorgZz

Jul 3, 2017
Here is a quick guide and 8 slaves I quickly prepared for you all.
To have them available, drop them on the following path:
The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\simsnatcher\slave_market_available_slaves

To add more slaves, make a new world, enslave someone, then use your phone to call the slave broker. Once they show up, ask them to appraise your slaves and sell them off. It might take some trying here, this process has given me trouble before. Once you have sold them off, they will appear in your available slaves folder as a .json file. With that out of the way, you can head back to your main file and again call the slave broker and purchase them into your main world. Enjoy!

Ps. This process works for gallery sims too, just place them onto a household on your throwaway world, and enslave away!

Reactions: LordVoldemort24