Mod Others Sim Snatcher [v3.8] [ColonolNutty]

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
I've been meaning to ask this, but can you add abusive animations to teach obedience? Or maybe rape to teach obedience? Something to look like your hammering the point to them, and not having a nice conversation about obedience lol

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
I was going to ask for a function for spawning slave away from master... but I have'nt seen the command "Set slave spawn location" ! So nice !
Thanks for this mod which gives me a new goals in the game, enslave all maried women and sell back to their husband when they are well trained ;)
Just one thing if you can, disallow some task for the master, all task the slave must do (repair, cooking, wash dishes...) I hate my master do it autonomously...

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I was going to ask for a function for spawning slave away from master... but I have'nt seen the command "Set slave spawn location" ! So nice !
Thanks for this mod which gives me a new goals in the game, enslave all maried women and sell back to their husband when they are well trained ;)
Just one thing if you can, disallow some task for the master, all task the slave must do (repair, cooking, wash dishes...) I hate my master do it autonomously...
That is one thing that is on the todo list if I remember right.

Reactions: DarDev

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Does this work alongside Wicked Whims? I saw in the description, you mentioned they put "malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods". Does this mean they conflict with each other?

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Does this work alongside Wicked Whims? I saw in the description, you mentioned they put "malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods". Does this mean they conflict with each other?
As far as I'm aware using them together won't break anything, though if you use Turbodriver's error checker it'll wrongfully accuse CN's stuff of being harmful. There might also be the occasional unintended behavior that comes from WW deliberately not playing nice with Sim Snatcher. Overall, I would say there's nothing to worry about.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
As far as I'm aware using them together won't break anything, though if you use Turbodriver's error checker it'll wrongfully accuse CN's stuff of being harmful. There might also be the occasional unintended behavior that comes from WW deliberately not playing nice with Sim Snatcher. Overall, I would say there's nothing to worry about.
Thank you.

Reactions: rockharddino

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I like your mod, I hope you haven’t dropped it. Even if you have, what is already in there is fun. It would be more fun if more things were added, but that’s okay. I don’t know if this is the place to ask, but do turbo and dread have reasons for accusing you of these things or generally condemning you? It just seems so mean-spirited with no motive, and I can’t help but think it is business related, since their mods have similar themes to yours. It just seems odd.

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
I like your mod, I hope you haven’t dropped it. Even if you have, what is already in there is fun. It would be more fun if more things were added, but that’s okay. I don’t know if this is the place to ask, but do turbo and dread have reasons for accusing you of these things or generally condemning you? It just seems so mean-spirited with no motive, and I can’t help but think it is business related, since their mods have similar themes to yours. It just seems odd.
Turbo started it. There's proof on the discord, and more details in the first post of this thread. CN is tired of trying to play nice, with good reason. This mod isn't dead, it just seems to be on the backburner for now as CN is focusing more on DD/S4CL at the moment.

LiquidJoe

May 18, 2020
Turbo sucks and deaderpool's mod doesn't work much better than anyone else's. I remember when TD started on LL, he complained about TS3 modders politely asking people to donate to Patreon. He's the reason Sims modders have moved everything to Patreon, why the modding community when down the toilet. Hope he reads that. He's worse than the TS3 modders that had their stuff up for free and asked for donations. Practically berated Onikkay over her Patreon and then did the same thing.

Anyway, just wanted to post to ask if you could, when you get back to it, implement a better discipline system for slaves. you could model it off of the parenting system, maybe? Firm, Strict, I forget what the third one is. Anyway, I would like to be able to spank slaves to teach them obedience, not just punch them in the face lol as someone else suggested above. There are a lot of kinky/bdsm objects floating around -- like stocks and shit, maybe you could send a slave to those devices for punishment/discipline? It would also be nice to set the outfits of slaves. I like mine naked. -shrug-

I could remove their clothing upon capture, but I would much rather that be an automatic thing... like order them to take all their clothes off and they don't put clothes back on after showering.

In "Allowances" I notice they don't have a "have sex" allowance. Since DD has an orgasm meter, I wondered if you were planning to combine the two somehow? It would be great to have a orgasm and even have sex allowance so they can't release or have sex... or masturbate.

Edit: and once they reach a level of obedience, say 5, they should ask their master/mistress for permission to do... everything that isn't an "allowance". C'mon, if you slaves start walking up to you asking if they could please have sex... that'd be awesome.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Turbo sucks and deaderpool's mod doesn't work much better than anyone else's. I remember when TD started on LL, he complained about TS3 modders politely asking people to donate to Patreon. He's the reason Sims modders have moved everything to Patreon, why the modding community when down the toilet. Hope he reads that. He's worse than the TS3 modders that had their stuff up for free and asked for donations. Practically berated Onikkay over her Patreon and then did the same thing.

Anyway, just wanted to post to ask if you could, when you get back to it, implement a better discipline system for slaves. you could model it off of the parenting system, maybe? Firm, Strict, I forget what the third one is. Anyway, I would like to be able to spank slaves to teach them obedience, not just punch them in the face lol as someone else suggested above. There are a lot of kinky/bdsm objects floating around -- like stocks and shit, maybe you could send a slave to those devices for punishment/discipline? It would also be nice to set the outfits of slaves. I like mine naked. -shrug-

I could remove their clothing upon capture, but I would much rather that be an automatic thing... like order them to take all their clothes off and they don't put clothes back on after showering.

In "Allowances" I notice they don't have a "have sex" allowance. Since DD has an orgasm meter, I wondered if you were planning to combine the two somehow? It would be great to have a orgasm and even have sex allowance so they can't release or have sex... or masturbate.

Edit: and once they reach a level of obedience, say 5, they should ask their master/mistress for permission to do... everything that isn't an "allowance". C'mon, if you slaves start walking up to you asking if they could please have sex... that'd be awesome.
These are good ideas.

Reactions: LiquidJoe