Mod Others Sim Snatcher [v3.8] [ColonolNutty]

m0therfukker

Apr 3, 2022
Yo, Nutty! New user aside, I remember back when you were on LL, quit the site for a couple of years(Really, I just forgot it existed and forgot I had disabled AdBlock), and when I came back, you were banned! I don't know what happened, honestly, but the way that TD treated you reminds me of my own experiences in communities I was once renowned in, albeit much more niche and SFW ones.
Edit: Thought I was in the DD thread, anyways, you have my condolences and I'm absolutely appalled by TD and dead's behavior.

LiquidJoe

May 18, 2020
Sorry, man. As I'm playing, I notice other little things.

What was your intent with Simsnatcher, if you don't mind me asking? I thought it was a compliment to DD (kinky/etc.)? If not, could you maybe add BDSM/kink slave stuff as a module to Kinky DD that works in conjunction with SS?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't tested out the leash feature yet but I remember it fondly from an earlier version. I admit I've been a little put off playing since there are no true teasing BDSM animations and no spanking--lol so forgive me. I just imagine her leashing her little pets and taking them on walks through town.*

Following up to my post above re: discipline, I just remembered the pet praise/discipline thing too. Maybe also enable praise for slaves that would add a boost to their obedience?

*Forgot to mention, as another module for Kinky DD that works only with SS adding a humiliation meter or something that the master/mistress would have to increase in order to make learning obedience easier/faster? Stocks, X Cross, those objects could increase that and if there is a place of public punishment (wink/wink) it could boost the humiliation buff/meter most especially if the slave in question does not like being nude or having sex in public.

ANNND finally, though I may come back. So so sorry, I wish I could mod. I would like to, a la BSMD, be able to have slavery friendly worlds/town and non-slavery friendly world/towns. This way my Mistresses' reputation doesn't go down when she snatches** and in fact gets boosted every time she snatches, trains, displays her trained slaves, and releases them.

**Could we also implement something that if the master/mistress' reputation is Pristine, people actually walk up to them and ASK to become a slave or people offer their household members as slaves to be trained -- i.e. rebellious teenagers or flippant husbands/wives.

Reactions: Zmey_G and StMllr69

chillturturt

Feb 20, 2021
This is my favorite mod. I love how much complexity it lets me add to my gameplay. I hope you continue to develop it. I have no idea how to do any coding or create mods but I've been genuinely tempted just so I can either make stuff to go with this mod or even offer to help with it. Thank you for all the hard work you put in.
Edit to add: I wouldn't even know where to begin with learning to mod.

Reactions: BurninU

penix-majix

May 2, 2021
Hi! Thank you for all the cool mod work you do. Your mods are really fun to play with.

I have a problem with Sim Snatcher at the moment, when my slave goes to work, I constantly get the prompt saying "X cannot do this while at work, his boss will not think well of him skipping work. Should he do it?". If I hit "no", the prompt shows up again barely a second later. If I hit yes, it shows up a couple more time, then my slave comes home early from work and it all resumes as normal. I feel like it's probably the scheduled tasks showing up in the slave's queue even when they're at work. Is there a setting I can mess with to prevent this from happening, or is it a bug?

Reactions: Queenmiracle

akoparineugene1

Sep 9, 2022
Deaderpool and other discords that follow Deaderpool, please talk to me directly, you cut off all communication routes for direct communication with you, so this is really the only form of communication that I still have with you. I would like you to stop harassing users who use my mods by telling them to uninstall them or that they cause "severe" issues. I would also like you to stop telling other discords to do these same things. This community needs to begin to recover from your behavior. No, I am not trying to start drama, I would simply like to end this drama you continue to spread, once and for all.

View attachment 1240904

Overview:
A mod with a focus on enslaving Sims and selling them to other Sims (With more "stealing" focuses planned for the future). These Slaves can be trained and will do various chores around the house as well.​

Updated: 10-04-2021
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - -
Mod Version: v3.2
Language: English
Game Version: 1.80.69.1030 and above

Features:

Requirements:

Installation:

Translations:

Usage (For Mod Authors):
!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Download:
View attachment 1241006 View attachment 1241008 View attachment 1241009 View attachment 1241010 View attachment 1241011
nc

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Release of Sim Snatcher (v3.3):
- New Slave Broker added that can be used to trade slaves with the larger Sims community. (See wiki or discord for more details)
- Some much needed performance enhancements have been made to Sim Snatcher. (Which was likely the cause of a ton of lag ya'll were probably seeing!)
- Slaves are more more reliable in fulfilling their needs.

- The hunger motive is no longer autonomously controlled by Sim Snatcher.
- The motives that Slaves need to fulfill and tasks done by Slaves are now done via autonomy buffs, this causes way less lag when telling them to fulfill their motives.
- The slavery instance now runs on game time rather than real time, it causes less lag now than it was.
- Updated Gardening, Repair, and Cleaning to be much more reliable.
- Slaves will now spray plants that are infested, as well as other gardening tasks.
- Slaves will also utilize many new cleaning appliances while cleaning (such as wash tubs, clotheslines, hampers, washing machines, and dryers)
- Added a cooldown for autonomous obedience training between Slave Sims.
- Updated the Slave situation to be much more reliably kept running on Slave Sims.
- Slaves at or above level 5 will no longer be autonomously trained in obedience by other slaves.
- Fixed an issue with other Slaves randomly spawning when travelling back to the home lot.
- Updated the enslave interaction to be a fight animation instead.
- Slaves that don't belong on the current lot are now properly despawned as they are supposed to be after about 15 Sim minutes (From Load), or immediately when they attempt to spawn while playing.
- Added a Slave Broker that can be called.
- The Slave Broker will appraise Slaves which can then be sold on the Slave Market for Simoleons. (and traded with other players)
- Slaves can also be bought from the Slave Market. (When downloaded/installed from another players game or even from your own game)
- The Order To Perform Interaction dialog now properly shows even more of the available interactions of Sims, especially ones that come from Traits or Buffs. (The selections are now also alphabetized)
- Added a few more Leave and Go Home interactions to the list of interactions that Slaves are not allowed to do.
- Reworked the entire bindings system to be a Restraints system instead and utilized the Restraints CAS Parts from Deviant Core.
- Bindings has been renamed to Restraints.
- Redid how restraints are applied to Sims to be under a single buff instead of multiple buffs, this improves performance quite a bit.
- Removed the body side selection in favor of just showing all for the body location.
- The sides of the body a restraint will take is now shown below each object.
- Added an interaction to the phone of a Sim that allows spending satisfaction reward points for Slaves to buy reward store traits, and potions.
- Slaves will now earn Satisfaction Reward points when being obedient and performing orders.
- Sim Snatcher now requires Deviant Core at least version 1.2, be sure to grab that!
- Ensure you update Sims 4 Community Library to at least version 2.2!

ace54858

Feb 12, 2021
New Release of Sim Snatcher (v3.3):
- New Slave Broker added that can be used to trade slaves with the larger Sims community. (See wiki or discord for more details)
- Added a Slave Broker that can be called.
- The Slave Broker will appraise Slaves which can then be sold on the Slave Market for Simoleons. (and traded with other players)
- Slaves can also be bought from the Slave Market. (When downloaded/installed from another players game or even from your own game)
Hi, i read wiki info and you mentioned that we can download and install Slave files without restarting the game. so my question is where can we find these Slave files at from other players?

Last edited:

bmoviesmmer

Jun 10, 2021
So, since upgrading a few days ago and trying stuff out - it seems to be that if you enslave a household member, it pops up as a social event that just will not go away. Even if you 'end it early' it pops up again a bit later. Which interferes with a number of other things. Also seems like as much as I activate the 'attempt always succeeds' cheat or try to change the percentage (says 100.0 when I leave the input screen but it's back to 50 when I exit it) something isn't quite working right cause it's not working.

Also -
- Updated the enslave interaction to be a fight animation instead.
As much as I like the mod in terms of it's baseline functions and all. This change I'm not personally as keen on. Could we get some options such as 'ask to be slave' (someone asking to be a master and/or asking to be someone's slave) if say they have a higher relationship, a 'convince to' if it's a lower one, maybe some ability (or even just a stylized interaction especially cause the spellbook seems to be a headache) for the likes of Vampires or Witches or the like to use abilities, magic, etc to make someone their slave? All without the negative (or in the first case maybe even a positive) impact on their relationship?

bmoviesmmer

Jun 10, 2021
After playing around with some more things, stumbled upon another issue, or at least something I can't figure out how to change. But since the upgrade - it's not letting slaves work at the brothel (though not yet sure if limited to NPC or both NPC and household). Prior to 3.3 there was no issue with that so unsure if a setting was switched I need to switch or if something in the changes made it they can't.

yueYINGGU

Sep 29, 2021
It's good to see that the new version has finally solved the problem that the slaves have been taught to obey, so that they can't complete the order very well,I love this mod,I hope you can stick to it and do more content.Incompatibility with WW is not a big deal, but incompatibility with MC is very painful for me, of course, this is not your problem, but maybe we can hope to get a solution to at least make them work together

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I have to say, this specific mod has always been my main mod when playing Sims 4. I had a nice functional dungeon, with slaves training each other for my pleasure, while I did whatever else I wanted to do.
Now however after updating, I have become the owner of a woman's social group. They just sit around constantly chatting, while I have to do all the training work. These two 'features' have completely broken the mod for me, to the point that I had to search for an older version of sim snatcher and revert back.
- Added a cooldown for autonomous obedience training between Slave Sims.
- Slaves at or above level 5 will no longer be autonomously trained in obedience by other slaves.
It would be nice if they were introduced as options, rather than strict rules.
But whatever it's good to see your getting some credit for your mods on here, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Jan322

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I just notice that dev said this not working with Wicked Whims sooo I guess it possible this not good to report but I let you know that I tracking down the mod crash my game when I enter realm of magic. I read the exception log carefully and found out it mention slave soo I remove this mod and it turn out it really is this mod.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, I just notice that dev said this not working with Wicked Whims sooo I guess it possible this not good to report but I let you know that I tracking down the mod crash my game when I enter realm of magic. I read the exception log carefully and found out it mention slave soo I remove this mod and it turn out it really is this mod.
False. Wicked Whims is not compatible with this mod. It literally states it at the top of the description.

jwrich82

Jan 25, 2019
I have decided to dork around a bit. I haven't played Sims 4 in a looooong while. I decided to give it a shot and had both Wicked Whims and Devious Desires installed at the same time. So far, no outward issues. Load time took a bit longer, but everything works as intended it would seem. Longer play will tell me if there really is some deep unrealized issue that will rear its head later down the road.
With that in mind, it is constantly stated Sim Snatcher is not compatible with Wicked Whims, but I either missed it or no one has stated what to expect or be prepared for if you do install it on a Wicked Whims setup.
Will some features work while others won't?
Will the mod just not work? Will it work, but none of the traits or experiences register with Wicked Whims? Will the game just not load?
I might just dork around some more and see if I bork it all anyway.