• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
this was one of the best game ever made. too bad this game will never be finished or never update again
Yes this game was epic, what a shame. The roguelike system tied with perverted actions was ahead of its time. That section were the MC would be kidnapped by bandits and be constantly gang-raped and tied to their toilet and degraded... that scene still lives rent free in my head.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this game isnt abandonded its just the creator is super slow becausse off his ilnessen he got severy eye problems and skin deceases
thus its hard for him/her to concetrate on making the game but he is working on it
he never sayd himself that he whas abandoning his game

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
no update since forever and yet there isnt a abandon tag yet
The dev haven't officially gave up. Last time he commented on his project he just said he had to stop until his sight get better ... but considering his illness, it's gonna take some new medecine... and the money to get it in his country.

So, in all but name, yeah, it's abandonned work

CFeist

Jun 16, 2021
Everyone have full save file?

Yeah i know this game is dead.but i want to try play this game again and too lazy to see guide.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Everyone have full save file?

Yeah i know this game is dead.but i want to try play this game again and too lazy to see guide.
Sorry my friend, I'm too lazy to see if a save was posted. But hey, kindred souls right?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
May I ask what exactly do you mean by a 'full' save? This demo doesn't have a gallery, and is more of a sandbox, once you finish the 'story' part, which is only half an hour long tops if you rush it.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Guess he want a save with all the content avaiable, meaning one already at the infinite dungeon...
Which is honestly not long to play (sadly)...

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
This MFer ILL/SHOEGAZER really did just take the money run. :cautious:
Don't think that's the reason lmfao he wasn't making millions and it's been 7 years, he might as well keep making hope in those 7 years to make money but didn't so it must be smth different