RPGM Completed Shinobu-kun, the Only Girl at Boys School [Final] [7cm]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Looking at his ULMF profile right now. He's translated some nice stuff. Shame some of it will probably never be posted here because it has lolis. Oh well. Hopefully I can find download links somewhere else. Already found Naedoko Demon's Ground on MGGG. That game's great.
Really wanna get my hands on that loli kitsune though. Can't wait for that to be finished. :FeelsGoodMan:
Do you know where I can download the games that aren't allowed here?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Do you know where I can download the games that aren't allowed here?
Sadly no. At least not ones with the translation already applied. I usually just try my luck with Google and hope I run into a working Mega link somewhere.
Otherwise you can always just download the Japanese version of the game from sukebei and patch it yourself. Assuming there's still people seeding.

Reactions: Zepheral

Rakdos!6

Sep 29, 2018
Way late, but my opinion of the game is that it is a decent game, but it feels like there could be more done with both story and more scenes. There isn't really anything unique for "boss" enemies in terms of scenes if you lose and some plot points feel like they could be expanded on like the mansion maid scene could've been a make extra cash scenario with the rich guy trying on different outfits, and some more defeat scenes could be nice for variety. For a short game its decent and fun but feels like there is missed opportunity/potential.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes