RPGM Completed Shinobu-kun, the Only Girl at Boys School [Final] [7cm]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game deserves more views, too many crappy "3D CG" games being made nowadays

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
Ending(s) not what I expected but all in all a really good game will look for more of this developer

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
I personally don't care how short it is or whether or not I 'should' play it all the way through myself, I don't have time for that. Does anyone have a fully complete save, at least just for the gallery?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
All link down.

Size: 87.22 MB
Uploaded: 24-04-2018 15:30
I personally don't care how short it is or whether or not I 'should' play it all the way through myself, I don't have time for that. Does anyone have a fully complete save, at least just for the gallery?
why even download the game if the only thing you want can be viewed online ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Zippy is working but it's blocking a couple of country's. I've reported the thread, but if you can't wait it's on SXS Hentai and SVS Comics.

Edit - Looks like the links are now fixed.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unable to find file: Graphics/System/Window... how can i fix this?
There's no system folder in the actual games graphics folder, maybe in the RTP? Try reinstalling the otherwise don't know.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
still haven’t finished it yet but so far I’ve enjoyed it quite a bit. Also does MC-chan/kun ever get to fuck Yuta? he’s a cutie. I love nervous boys.

my one complaint is that it’s too easy but for a game like this that’s probably a good thing. The dialogue is fantastic and I’m really loving the art.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
That was a nice little game!!! The Ending 3 made me laugh out loud :LOL: :LOL:
It was my favorite ending.. The only bad thing about this game is the H scenes are too short...

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes