RPGM Completed Shinobu-kun, the Only Girl at Boys School [Final] [7cm]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
You lucky bastard. I just can't find enough free alone time to play it as much as I'd want to. I'm still only in the woods. :p
Well i had picked the game for over a month now... not that lucky as you see
Maybe not for you. Huge loss to me though.
It's more of a loss for them , we have alot more games on our table :p
Can we not just use a Locale Emulator?!?
I am not using a loc emu for RPGM vxace with a en patch ... works fine without , only included it in the settings incase someone runs into problems (assets not showing ingame etc) "may not function (properly)"

Reactions: ponyguy

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Can we not just use a Locale Emulator?!?

Ace and MV tend to go a bit off with use of emulators so switching system locale fully is usually the most effective way to play.

I remember this game from awhile back its good to see I can play it now without my garbled translator!
Also I wasn't sure loli was banned from this site,thought it was only super realistic 3d stuff? Well remember when you ban a content type you encourage communities to turn on the next fetish in line (example see Incest content Vs Patron) And remember you may be holier than thou now but rest assured you're next on the block.

mgscab

Aug 3, 2017
afro towers completion gives you key :)

After which does the strongest character paper do anything or is that the true end??
Wait, what? I feel like I'm missing something here. So I just go the main story ending and I'm also stuck here. It seems the only new thing is the basement. Am i missing something? What tower?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Kero777

Mar 2, 2018
Wait, what? I feel like I'm missing something here. So I just go the main story ending and I'm also stuck here. It seems the only new thing is the basement. Am i missing something? What tower?
need to have done all endings when picking wish. gets all alternative places.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well i had picked the game for over a month now... not that lucky as you see
Ah. Fair enough. I only got it a few days ago.

It's more of a loss for them , we have alot more games on our table :p
I don't see how. A potentially good game not getting posted because of loli content is most certainly a huge loss for me. No matter how many other games I get. :frown:

Reactions: alasad

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Love when the game has the main story and after the endings a super-spicy challenge full of powerups to maximize the characters!

Reactions: Rastafoo

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I want to play this, but I'm always scared that I'm going to change my entire system to Japanese on accident somehow trying to play these games with stupid installations. lol...Whyyyyyy...

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I want to play this, but I'm always scared that I'm going to change my entire system to Japanese on accident somehow trying to play these games with stupid installations. lol...Whyyyyyy...
"stupid installations" wut ?
literally extract it and play (Installation spoiler has only those 2 steps) , If you are new to RPGM games you will need to install the required RTP.
If you do not have an extractor supporting rar5 then thats another step for you too.

The other steps mentioned in the OP are usually for JP games(with a fan made translation).

The game works fine (at least for me) without changing to or using (a) JP locale (emulator) "on accident :test:" ,but for ppl that may get errors it's mentioned as a possible fix.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
"stupid installations" wut ?
literally extract it and play (Installation spoiler has only those 2 steps) , If you are new to RPGM games you will need to install the required RTP.
If you do not have an extractor supporting rar5 then thats another step for you too.

The other steps mentioned in the OP are usually for JP games(with a fan made translation).

The game works fine (at least for me) without changing to or using (a) JP locale (emulator) "on accident :test:" ,but for ppl that may get errors it's mentioned as a possible fix.
lol i was just joking around! being lazy, you know. i'll give it a try later.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Speaking of walkthrough,Does anyone have it?

Also does anyoen ahve a save file where you decide three endings?
1) Plz spell better
2) You don't need a walkthrough! Everything is pretty self explanatory!
3) You can play through all three endings on a single file...

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes