Tyracus

Feb 4, 2019
Is there a button that changes the outfit for the sprites? I think I might have pressed something and now everyone is naked or topless all the time, no costumes
It's under the F7 menu options in the game, the first option is to set to the screen defaults and then each other outfit is an unlockable one. Each stage of dress is located on the bottom row to have the different parts of the outfit on or off.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Now I can play this game in peace. Thanks for your great work my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Do you need to play the first game to understand the second one
I literally answered this question 2 posts above yours.

but sure. copy/paste
"No. BISHOP games are just thematically united by their names ususally. So if you'll play it - it will likely be similar fetish.

and Mesu Kyoushi are focused on teachers mostly
Kutsujoku games are body control.
are uniforms
Houkago and Gakuen are Schoolgirls
there are somne non serialized games that get specific fetishes (like Reijou Kanritou that focuses on Lactation fetish or Kazoku with step family "incest") but overall each game is standalone.
"

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I literally answered this question 2 posts above yours.

but sure. copy/paste
"No. BISHOP games are just thematically united by their names ususally. So if you'll play it - it will likely be similar fetish.

are uniforms
there are somne non serialized games that get specific fetishes (like Reijou Kanritou that focuses on Lactation fetish or Kazoku with step family "incest") but overall each game is standalone.
"
ah thanks

qpxh2

Jan 22, 2021
Uhh this might sound weird but is there anyway to save the game?
I literally cannot save the game at all. I tried every slot in every save page but to no avail instead I can only load save to first sex scene with Yoshino.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Uhh this might sound weird but is there anyway to save the game?
I literally cannot save the game at all. I tried every slot in every save page but to no avail instead I can only load save to first sex scene with Yoshino.
You probably saved the game in a location where it doesn't have write permissions so it doesn't let you save. Try moving it somewhere like /Downloads or somewhere it can write to the filesystem.

gutshell

Dec 12, 2019
No. BISHOP games are just thematically united by their names ususally. So if you'll play it - it will likely be similar fetish.

are uniforms
Thanks man, I did not know that. Ura Kyoshi was kino.

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
I was so excited when I saw another BISHOP game, and then I saw it was MTL. I hope someone goes over this MTL and manually smoothes it out.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there a reason this was translated before number 1? Dunno if it's the case here, but usually a person would start reading/playing/watching the first part of a series first.
Did people ask specifically for this one?
It's just because I was personally more interested in playing 2 rather than 1. Bishop titles generally don't have any continuity in their series anyway so to me it didn't matter which one I started with.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's just because I was personally more interested in playing 2 rather than 1. Bishop titles generally don't have any continuity in their series anyway so to me it didn't matter which one I started with.
Sorry, just deleted my post since I found the answer.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Huh!? Where? I checked for a translation thread and didn't find any?

Edit: Ahh found it, I did see that thread but saw that it was 2 years old and assumed it was abandoned instead of checking properly. I apologize to the translator for that as I didn't mean to step on their toes.

Still, at the end of the day mine is still just an MTL. I actually made it just to see if I could improve over the MTL that's on vndb already. I'm sure everyone including myself would still prefer an actual manual translation anyway so I'm sure plenty will still support their efforts.

Edit 2: In fact, looking at their timetable, it could be years before that translation comes to fruition. A lot could happen in that timeframe so I don't think its fair to not let anybody else touch the project in the meanwhile. When they do inevitably finish, this MTL will already be old and people will gladly welcome a newer proper translation.
And hey if they do finish. It will ber a nice way to compare. Like even if the grammar is okay how is the accuracy? is there an obvious point where things just get rewritten? It's not bad as a point of comparison.

I"m honestly excited for this. If Chat GPT can allow MTL to no longer be mind numblingly bad ... we could really start to translate works no one's willing to take the time and energy to translate.

Manual translation still seems better overall but this way translation groups can just focus on what they really want to see given proper translation.

That or official groups could even let Chat GPT do the tedious work and focus their efforts of refining the script and perfecting grammar and errors.

OF all the practical uses for chatGPT, improving machine translation seems like one of the more interesting ones IMO.

EDIT: Oh forgot to metnion but ... next time at least put some sort of translation of menu options somewhere. Even if it's just ... a Folder of translated screen shots stuffed into the game folder. Just something so I know WTF I'm clicking on.

I know depending on how the menu is set up translating it can be hard but we need ... something. I'll give this a pass since it was stated this was more a proof of concept for how well chat GPT could even do this kind of thing. BUt if the other guy doing the translation at least translated the menu ... maybe borrow those just to make the game more playable.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote