Collection Pinup Shexyo Collection [2024-04-02] [Shexyo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
For those of you who inexplicably want Shexyo's "art" instead of heading over to the Cutesexyrobutt thread on F95, who Shexyo copies/traces from and then having the cheek to charge people for it, here is all his content (up to March 2022) at ripping off CSR. Provided here so that hopefully no one who comes here, spends a dollar on that hack.

<--- The first Patreon pack he released when he decided to be a CSR tracer and make money from it.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
For those of you who inexplicably want Shexyo's "art" instead of heading over to the Cutesexyrobutt thread on F95, who Shexyo copies/traces from and then having the cheek to charge people for it, here is all his content (up to March 2022) at ripping off CSR. Provided here so that hopefully no one who comes here, spends a dollar on that hack.

<--- The first Patreon pack he released when he decided to be a CSR tracer and make money from it.
thank you very much, darling!
17a001ad5b4f82ee2e1ede8c07f5d874.gif

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

I already send them to OP. Different is I sort out everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longmire

TheTittieMilker

Dec 31, 2021

There also was a post of antstyle and raikoart on twitter discussing about Shexyo being a tracer but I couldn't find the post.
But sadly this behavior is rewarded since Shexyo now have 268k followers in less than a year...

Now compare that number to far better artists who have their own artstyle and started drawing for like 4-5 years if not more, like: (161k followers), (265k followers), (81k followers), (135k followers), (51k followers), (62k followers) (52K followers) to name a few.
I can see why it must be infuriating for other artists to see a guy like Shexyo be on top of the ladder, it's kinda disgusting how much money and popularity he got from being a CSR leech in less than a year. No wonder there is a wave of new fake CSR like: , , popping out of nowhere. Shexyo showed the world that leeching and tracing works and will make you popular and rich.

Man artists now are one hella weird bunch, attraction besides, the artstyle of csr is niche, people did like shexyo because the shit he drew was giving them more of what csr gave, it is simple logic here really, they now have more artists with same similar art, and they ready to pay for it if need be, they basically don't care about the tracing and can't blame them since they are just the consumer and will rather want the product to be plenty

Tracing is most probably just hated amongst artists today, it is dumb hate, funnily enough it is not hated when someone does do a variation of an ancient Victorian drawing, it is praised rather being hated

Reactions: Death69inc

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST

OP Updated

Added:
May 2022

And also this time address your 'Thank yous' to moyu9999 who Shared it.

There should be enough nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, don't Post 'Thank you'. Give a Reaction instead!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Really Appreciate if you can update your session key onto KP.
I have zero ideas of what you are talking about. My English is pretty darn good but I don't understand what you want from me. :WaitWhat:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote