• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Shexyo Collection [2024-04-02] [Shexyo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
2bfrontnbacknsfwHD.jpg

Overview:
Shexyo is a 2D artist who has mastered the art of drawing big butts! He makes sexy pinups of characters mostly from animes, such as: Pokemon, Dragon Ball, One Punch Man, My Hero Academia, One Piece, etc...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Artist: Shexyo - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various (mostly in 2440x3500)
Content: ~1300 Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Collection:
- - - -
2021-12-05 Update: - - - -
December 2021 Pack: - - - -

2022: - - - -
2023: - - - -
2024 Jan-March: - - - -

naminusnsfwHD.jpg melinawombnsfwHD.jpg albedoblownsfw.jpg albedoboobansfwnude.jpg frierenbednsfwHD.jpg lucyedgebathnsfwHD.jpg meimeidressnsfwHD.jpg shinobuharnessnsfwHD.jpg 001_shex0013.jpg
makimadomnsfw.jpg maleniadefeatnsfw.jpg yortopnsfw.jpg rangikuhangnsfwHD.jpg rukiafullnelsonnsfw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
what?? why this artist's art look like was made by cutesexyrobutts? this is his alt acount ??
I was wondering the same thing! When I saw it for the first time, I thought "wait, I know that style from somewhere...".
Looks really similar! But it's another artist.

Last edited:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
what?? why this artist's art look like was made by cutesexyrobutts? this is his alt acount ??

There also was a post of antstyle and raikoart on twitter discussing about Shexyo being a tracer but I couldn't find the post.
But sadly this behavior is rewarded since Shexyo now have 268k followers in less than a year...

Now compare that number to far better artists who have their own artstyle and started drawing for like 4-5 years if not more, like: (161k followers), (265k followers), (81k followers), (135k followers), (51k followers), (62k followers) (52K followers) to name a few.

I can see why it must be infuriating for other artists to see a guy like Shexyo be on top of the ladder, it's kinda disgusting how much money and popularity he got from being a CSR leech in less than a year. No wonder there is a wave of new fake CSR like: , , popping out of nowhere. Shexyo showed the world that leeching and tracing works and will make you popular and rich.

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020

There also was a post of antstyle and raikoart on twitter discussing about Shexyo being a tracer but I couldn't find the post.
But sadly this behavior is rewarded since Shexyo now have 268k followers in less than a year...

Now compare that number to far better artists who have their own artstyle and started drawing for like 4-5 years if not more, like: (161k followers), (265k followers), (81k followers), (135k followers), (51k followers), (62k followers) (52K followers) to name a few.

I can see why it must be infuriating for other artists to see a guy like Shexyo be on top of the ladder, it's kinda disgusting how much money and popularity he got from being a CSR leech in less than a year. No wonder there is a wave of new fake CSR like: , , popping out of nowhere. Shexyo showed the world that leeching and tracing works and will make you popular and rich.
Thank you for explaining the situation! Now that you mentioned it, I saw a while ago one video about some controversy involving CSR. I didn't know that was Shexyo! If it's true, that's really sad... Especially for me, as an artist myself. See this kind of thing is demotivating...

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Make a post on any of his social media or DeviantArt page about how he rips CSR off and watch how quick he bans you. He knows what he is doing is wrong and is getting away with it. He is a complete piece of shit and here's hoping all his stuff gets pirated so no one has need to follow his art cloning ass.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for explaining the situation! Now that you mentioned it, I saw a while ago one video about some controversy involving CSR. I didn't know that was Shexyo! If it's true, that's really sad... Especially for me, as an artist myself. See this kind of thing is demotivating...
Here is CSR's post about Shexyo's blatant tracing with examples I believe his fans sourced: EmKM_EfXEAIbDco.jpg EmKNMJZXIA8bkOZ.jpg EmKNNvMWoAA7j6O.jpg

And for a good hearty laugh, read the beyond delusional and in denial retort by Shexyo:

Some of Shexyo's examples he is not tracing are hilraious as are his efforts to show CSR traces but fails oh so hard. What is more sad is how Shexyo's patreon supporters actually believe Shexyo. It's like a mini cult over there.

Medievalover

Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Here is CSR's post about Shexyo's blatant tracing with examples I believe his fans sourced: View attachment 1170558 View attachment 1170559 View attachment 1170560

And for a good hearty laugh, read the beyond delusional and in denial retort by Shexyo:

Some of Shexyo's examples he is not tracing are hilraious as are his efforts to show CSR traces but fails oh so hard. What is more sad is how Shexyo's patreon supporters actually believe Shexyo. It's like a mini cult over there.
Lmao! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Longmire
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote