• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Shexyo Collection [2024-04-02] [Shexyo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Can I just say how mind-numbingly triggering it is that this artist claims their images are HD when all of them are at a maximum resolution of 1500? My phone has twice that resolution ffs, and on top of that, all the images are crunchy JPGs. I have access to the $10 tier, and I'm unbelievably disappointed in the quality. How the fck can Shexyo ask 10 bucks a month for this garbage? They're Twitter quality. I can't think of a single artist that uploads like this.

Honestly, Shexyo would probably be one of my favourite artists if they uploaded their images as full-size PNGs at 3500 resolution. But right now, I can't even use the images as wallpapers for my phone, and on my computer, I get angry just looking at them.
Shexyo simply posts whatever the AI cooked with some photoshop edits here and there. 1034x1500 is an usual AI res output for NAI which he probably uses. Before he started using AI for everything ( ) he used to post his drawings in 2359x3500 res.

Shexyo already have tons of money so it's not that he needs a better GPU (because he posted his work in 2359x3500 res before AI came around) but because he wants to cover his AI tracks and bigger pics means more detailled pics and the AI flaws become more visible and harder to hide. He is probably lazy and doesn't want to deal with the extra steps of using an AI upscaler and look for mistakes to edit in photoshop. Call him out on Twitter and you will be blocked lol.

Reactions: canyouread
Sep 1, 2020
Shexyo simply posts whatever the AI cooked with some photoshop edits here and there. 1034x1500 is an usual AI res output for NAI which he probably uses. Before he started using AI for everything ( ) he used to post his drawings in 2359x3500 res.

Shexyo already have tons of money so it's not that he needs a better GPU (because he posted his work in 2359x3500 res before AI came around) but because he wants to cover his AI tracks and bigger pics means more detailled pics and the AI flaws become more visible and harder to hide. He is probably lazy and doesn't want to deal with the extra steps of using an AI upscaler and look for mistakes to edit in photoshop. Call him out on Twitter and you will be blocked lol.
Oh, he's using AI? So that's why the images are so small—what a total disappointment. That's why his images shrank and started looking good after the tracing incident with Robutts (quick shoutout to Robutts, one of the nicest and most generous artists I've ever talked to).

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oh, he's using AI? So that's why the images are so small—what a total disappointment. That's why his images shrank and started looking good after the tracing incident with Robutts (quick shoutout to Robutts, one of the nicest and most generous artists I've ever talked to).
i also recognised his images got way better and therefore hotter. sad to hear the rest tho...

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
i also recognised his images got way better and therefore hotter. sad to hear the rest tho...
You can see he changes artstyles every 4 seconds and that's not how an artstyle changes or evolves, after he got caught red handed tracing CSR he switched styles and tried to mimick hews, then AI came around and suddenly his art improved by a ton...(2023) and now Shexyo is one of the most popular nsfw artist with almost 1mil followers on Twitter and earns tons money even though he got caught tracing and using AI people still throw money his way...shit is kinda unfair for more hardworking artists out there.

DQ.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Lmb55
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote