• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Yes... I did all the quests, even with the two moronic newbies adventurers and I think did all alchemy reciepes at least one. I play like that generaly and after all you character want to be the best alchemist. I had always multiple (10) health/antidote potions on me, for my usage initially, but even if I rarely used them, it came very handy in several situation for NPC.

Quite of grinding but seen worst :
1) When you're level 5 alchemist you didn't need to go hunting for ingredient anymore except for boss drops or gargoyl orbs.
2) When you get the "bimbo beams" skill (or named somewhat like that) beating monsters, even bosses, become very easy (allow to collect gargoyl orbs very quickly too). Even the last boss was quickly dispatched. And I didn't used all my skills points.

The Ending 0, is definitvely the MC aquiring the True Power of alchemy (in the game world): changing people life for the best.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Quite of grinding but seen worst :
1) When you're level 5 alchemist you didn't need to go hunting for ingredient anymore except for boss drops or gargoyl orbs.
2) When you get the "bimbo beams" skill (or named somewhat like that) beating monsters, even bosses, become very easy (allow to collect gargoyl orbs very quickly too). Even the last boss was quickly dispatched. And I didn't used all my skills points.
Do you know condition to get "bimbo beams" skill (or somethings like that)? I get it once but delete save by mistake and never get it again.

Oct 29, 2020
any guide for this game ? also how to decrease the infamy ? i had to choose not save the elf girl in the spider web coz i think i ll get H scene lol

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, I see this is one of those games that asks you to craft stuff long before you even find out how to do so, either that or they expect you to not do those things till a lot later on in the game, currently getting ready for the orc boss that they recommend level 30 for at the end of the second floor.

Also how do you get more pick axes after using all those you find in the cave chests, as nobody seems to sell them, and you can not craft them.

Current items the game seems to want from me, are Forest Pixie Soup, does not seem to be a drop so I guess craftable, but not in my list at present, and nobody has any more recipes available currently.

Holy water, my first though here was the church but no, and hearty pancakes, another craftable I would assume but no recipe yet available.

Also got a non quest logged, quest for a day after poiton from one of the elves in the burnt forest area, again no clue where the recipe comes from.

My workshop is however only one star, I do have the rep to upgrade just not the items, there are a few quests in the slums which I have ignored, do recipes come from those quests?

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Hmm, I see this is one of those games that asks you to craft stuff long before you even find out how to do so, either that or they expect you to not do those things till a lot later on in the game, currently getting ready for the orc boss that they recommend level 30 for at the end of the second floor.

Also how do you get more pick axes after using all those you find in the cave chests, as nobody seems to sell them, and you can not craft them.

Current items the game seems to want from me, are Forest Pixie Soup, does not seem to be a drop so I guess craftable, but not in my list at present, and nobody has any more recipes available currently.

Holy water, my first though here was the church but no, and hearty pancakes, another craftable I would assume but no recipe yet available.

Also got a non quest logged, quest for a day after poiton from one of the elves in the burnt forest area, again no clue where the recipe comes from.

My workshop is however only one star, I do have the rep to upgrade just not the items, there are a few quests in the slums which I have ignored, do recipes come from those quests?
Most quest you can receive but can't craft 'yet' at that time.

For Pick axes you can by at General store after story process (In your case, you can buy it already).

For other recipe, you can get by;
-Progress by story (Check bookshelf in workshop).
-Purchase from store (Update as story progress going, maybe by workshop rank), also don't forget to read it at workshop.
-Get from treasure chest.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Most quest you can receive but can't craft 'yet' at that time.

For Pick axes you can by at General store after story process (In your case, you can buy it already).

For other recipe, you can get by;
-Progress by story (Check bookshelf in workshop).
-Purchase from store (Update as story progress going, maybe by workshop rank), also don't forget to read it at workshop.
-Get from treasure chest.
I already checked around in all the various people who usually sell new recipes, as well as the general store for the pick axes, non were offering anything new, I got a couple more levels the day after and went and killed the orc boss at the end of level two, and suddenly everybody had new recipes, all the ones I needed basically and the general store now had pickaxes for sale, so chances are some of the stuff is locked behind actually killing the various level bosses, or at least that is what seems to be happening, certain quest/actions suddenly unlock stuff, usually in most games it is the players level that does this, but this sort of thing is not too uncommon so I should really have though of it before posting.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes