3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I like when hentai game has some quirks but this one is very unhinged.
•Mc has to deal with one of the worst roommates and she barely even holds any resentment towards her despite all unfair treatment.
•Nobody gives a damn, even MC herself when drives over people on tram and we even get so called "Mysterious meat" implying MC picks it up after that...
•Imagine my reaction seeing MC casually harvesting meat from burnt human corpses that we can even eat like WTF is her deal??
• I was not expecting this game to go dark so fast. I was impressed and terrified devs put effort not only in lewd stuff but also into depicting monster cruelty even if it's limited to pixel animation.
And I'm only past first level, I wonder what atrocities await me ahead... 1684076291647.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BakaG

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
How can i start ordering materials from layer 2? also is there a way to craft pickaxe
I think you have to be a higher adventurer rang? Not quite sure. The pickaxe's are in the general store for 2000, If they are not you have to progress more. Sorry if I am not to helpful.

Reactions: bachy43

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
Latest version on joiplay has some problems like random boxes appearing over text and stuff like skill menu missing half the pictures. Anyone knows how to fix that?

brhon

May 4, 2024
Are there any cheats?
Simple Cheat Engine scans for almost any number. Had success changing HP, Total XP, Money, Item counts, Bad Girl Points, Lewdness.

Any number you want to change, needs to be doubled and then +1'd
e. x. 3 healing potions? scan for 7 (3x2+1)
move one potion to storage, 2 remain, so scan for 5 (2x2+1)
continue altering numbers in-game and scanning until you're sure you've found the value, then edit as much you want.

don't go too crazy or the game might break. stack limit is 99, so best number for items is 197 (2x98+1)

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
where is mullet secret thingy ? cant seem to find it. also is pina gonna live in the slums forever

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
not sure, maybe in the fan-translation I played it is the Flying brooch ?

Do not remember anymore if I "got" one from somewhere, but Sheryl can learn to make them, needs : 1 Angel's wing, 1 Rabi Orb, 1 Gargoyle orb.
Angel's wing and Gargoyle orb are from the last area/ tower.

yaboi696969.

Nov 10, 2023
Thank you for the help, I was able to find everything and make it.

and yes, on the steam ver it is winged broach.

I have another problem, Im stuck at " elf friends elf enemies " mission and I have no idea where to go.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Friends and Enemies is just the main quest / end goal.

Try to find sth. else to do - upgrade shop and/or adventurer rank, equip and use Winged Broach, notice-board quests if there still are any, ...

Reactions: yaboi696969.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes