3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
also, remember to use "GameF11" (version 3 of bct.sizer)
it will notify if the "fonts" are not installed or if u need to install any RTP and let u resize in a better way.
plus more features.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Sheryl The Alchemist of the Island Ruins 1.3 UnCensored FanTR
The translation is done by cactuar untranslated parts of the text corrected by KAGURA translation.
Added an notification window with the names of matched items to match in-game with pictures.
Added and fixed fonts from Kagura. Uncensored Append version + small mod (cheat cat in Sheryl house and Boost Trader in Act2)

Resize Game window F5, F12 - Load screen

Last edited:

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
Game is great, has decent gameplay, interesting dialogue, but also a lot of bloat. Most quests are fetch quests. Feels like you are on a railroad going from sight to sight. Grindy gameplay, especially towards the end. Even so, it's still in the top percentile of h-games as far as that goes!

poisonedbite

Sep 13, 2018
Not on Steam. They circumvent it via free update patch on their website. Thats how it often works for official English releases of Japanese games on Steam. You get the PG13 version and are able to download a uncensor or content patch on their website.
I downloaded the steam copy from here and extracted the rgss3a game file. Whether it's prepatched or someone just swapped in the original, idk.

gzzsix

Oct 14, 2023
I know I’m late to the thread but does anyone know how to complete “Atelier Reconstruction” quest? It says (turn the atelier into a 5-star atelier) like that’s vague asf and idk what it actually wants from me

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Confused. There is a steam version than the fan translated with decensor? Which one you suppose to download which is better?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Anyway to actually remove the cheat npcs from the game though, while keep everything else?

On a diferent note i gotta say that while the kg font looks nice on the "sub menus", it looks way worse on the "lewdness" , "fame", etc bits.

Ps: looks like the kg version is on 1.04 now with some more images/types fixes and going by their bug report channel it will be 1.05 soon.

1714184314688.png

Also mixing ALL the kg images with the fan translation does end up with fun results

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
There's is instance when playing with joiplay where you at last fight against fire spirit monster, it lags so much you can't even move. How to fix? Or you need pc to play

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Anyway to actually remove the cheat npcs from the game though, while keep everything else?

On a diferent note i gotta say that while the kg font looks nice on the "sub menus", it looks way worse on the "lewdness" , "fame", etc bits.

Ps: looks like the kg version is on 1.04 now with some more images/types fixes and going by their bug report channel it will be 1.05 soon.

View attachment 3578098

Also mixing ALL the kg images with the fan translation does end up with fun results
Thanks for the review. Here is a map without cat with cheats, original font from fan translation and font from kagura as separate files to choose from. Also these files and translation 1.03 from Kagura is in the folder game BACK in my posted earlier archive. Fan translation is better according to user feedback and the names of items in quests almost always correspond to the required. Of all the quests in the game completed by me only one had a mismatch between the quest description and the required items (3 Mountain of Vigor -> 3 Lavish Soup). I will fix this bug when I find where it is in the game files.

Also, for those who want it, in the archive there is a folder with fan translation and edits and separately with translation from Kagura 1.03 version. You can apply on Steam version RPG Maker All Decrypter.exe

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes