3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sheryl ~The Alchemist of the Island Ruins~ [v1.03] [Pakkri Paradise] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [404 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Also, how do you mistranslate Lifesteal as SteelLife? :ROFLMAO:
At this point I think there is absoluty no QA, only one "translator" per game and all translation is done by ChatGPT, that would explain relatively decent translation when there is some form of context (dialogs) but dogshit and random stuff when there is not (menu, items, character titles). And I'm looking at recently released Imouto Monochrome Fantasy too, it's the same shit with even worse font issues.

KG is just buying popular titles (already fan translated and with estabilished fanbase) and butchering them for steam release for seasonal weeaboos for $ because they don't know any better. And, apparently, this works.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SherylTheAlchemistOfTheIslandRuins-1.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
While the steam version does have translated images, and a probable slight better uncensoring, the fan translation is still much better in every other regard.

In theory it should be easy to just move the translated images and uncensored pics to the fan tl and create the best version.
unpacked with ALL decryptor, and it would be, except, the pictures of all H scenes have the H_ in front of every picture's name removed. So, you would have to manually rename every image. Far from impossible but a bit tedious in the form of 219 files; unless you can mass rename files, which I don't know how to do.

Osasa'ea

Mar 20, 2021
unpacked with ALL decryptor, and it would be, except, the pictures of all H scenes have the H_ in front of every picture's name removed. So, you would have to manually rename every image. Far from impossible but a bit tedious in the form of 219 files; unless you can mass rename files, which I don't know how to do.
Do the reverse. Drop all the files from the fan TL into the KG version except the images.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I don't get how a game with clearly loli characters gets released on Steam, but apparently games with flat chest adult characters can get banned for "sexualising minors" on Steam...

The same can be said about shota characters as well, like from Summer Memories and Winter Memories.

Reactions: PinkCactus

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't get how a game with clearly loli characters gets released on Steam, but apparently games with flat chest adult characters can get banned for "sexualising minors" on Steam...

The same can be said about shota characters as well, like from Summer Memories and Winter Memories.
Its pretty easy. The game on steam doesn't have any sexual content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rasc

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
In fan translation, at the start of game (or maybe on first train usage) I was asked if I want to not have that, so at least that is "remove-able".

Iirc. I did that. But memory of game already getting hazy.
huh that scene with older maid can be removed?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i kind of wished they made a male protagonist version similar to this game where he could corrupt or love with multiple girls and he could be a blacksmith

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
If the job is just to take out the "H_", you may try Advanced Renamer. It is a bit rough to use, but pretty useful in situations like this.

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
Errm, I do not remember any scene with "older maid", so maybe that was removed as well?
But what definitely gets removed is the
scene.
no i dont even remember there is scene like that, what i mean is the h scene with that fat old hag.. that makes me instantly closed the game lmao thats unexpected as hell

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
I extracted the Kagura images and renamed them using scripts to make a patch for the fan translate version. I attached a file with the contents of the patch with the format:

Code:
<md5sum> <old_name> <new_name>

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
I extracted the Kagura images and renamed them using scripts to make a patch for the fan translate version. I attached a file with the contents of the patch with the format:

Code:
<md5sum> <old_name> <new_name>
Pixeldrain
I just applied it and started the game. Seems to be working so far, I've already seen a few translated images including menus and buttons . Thank you.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The files are still there though.
Not on Steam. They circumvent it via free update patch on their website. Thats how it often works for official English releases of Japanese games on Steam. You get the PG13 version and are able to download a uncensor or content patch on their website.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
SherylTheAlchemistOfTheIslandRuins-1.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
just wanted to ask, does this include the append? thanks in advance!

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes