3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
WHY IS THIS PAGE FILLED WITH VIRUSES AND GARBAGE ALLOWED TO BE SHARED HERE
Honestly i downloaded from there many times and had no issues.
It just haz quite a lot of adds.

cactuar Now that kg edited the images for you maybe you can create the ultimate fan translation of the game. :ROFLMAO:

Well most of them are usable i mean.

Because god, the kg version for this game seems to be suffering from generic translation issues.Looks like they had 3 or 4 people localizing the game.
Either that or they ran some sentences trough google translate.

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
Honestly i downloaded from there many times and had no issues.
It just haz quite a lot of adds.

cactuar Now that kg edited the images for you maybe you can create the ultimate fan translation of the game. :ROFLMAO:

Well most of them are usable i mean.

Because god, the kg version for this game seems to be suffering from generic translation issues.Looks like they had 3 or 4 people localizing the game.
Either that or they ran some sentences trough google translate.
I don't know, man. After I broke through a horde of false links and adds I am offered to download some small file. Not suspicious at all.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know, man. After I broke through a horde of false links and adds I am offered to download some small file. Not suspicious at all.
Usually the Megas in server 2 or server 3 work the most.(with less ads).
Or you can always find some script on the net that blocks said ads.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
Ad-blocker + Server 2. I get literally no ads and get to the Mega link in like 20 seconds.

Well I updated the OP now anyways
interesting since i use firefox and ghostery which should be better than adblock. in fact if i open that website in chrome, even if i open the page in chrome my adblock won't do anything on it, its only chrome that blocks the all the popups saying they are all known virus sources.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't get any pop-ups except the 2 redirects.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
.......again, disappointed with KG.
Why would they remove some text that's basically in the game :(

I'm talking about skill tab, they could translate it, not removing it.
(dunno if they remove other text too)

Gonna wait a week or so to replay this game with KG ver.
Had fun with fanTL, gonna continue playing with fanTL ver of this game if KG keep failing.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
.......again, disappointed with KG.
Why would they remove some text that's basically in the game :(

I'm talking about skill tab, they could translate it, not removing it.
(dunno if they remove other text too)

Gonna wait a week or so to replay this game with KG ver.
Had fun with fanTL, gonna continue playing with fanTL ver of this game if KG keep failing.
They did remove some other text, and based on the fact that patch 1.03 just came out and it doesnt include said removed text, it seems like they dont intend to restore what they removed.

And like the Pray game it seems like Sheryl kg version suffers from item names not matching quest descriptions or npc mentions of said items lol.
:unsure:

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
so is there any "skill" to collect other monster "fragrance" like alchemist collete, or maybe magic to reduce self HP?

i leveled up to fast and low level enemy barely hurt.

Reactions: JoeCon

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
i don't like to be that person but anyone got any full save for the KG version, grinding all the scene is too much

Super Cookies 27

Sep 25, 2022
I see that this game supports multiple languages, but when I open it, the interface is in English. How can I switch it to Japanese or Chinese? I only see options for adjusting the volume in the game settings.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
One would think KG at least would do a decent job fixing the minor problems the fan translated version had. But nope. Everything is worse. I guess the best is use the fan version until and IF someone feel like mix the best of both versions for a final complete version. Sad stuffs.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes