• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
If you like Atelier / Mana Khemia games, you'll probably like this. If you dislike games that give you chores, maybe look somewhere else. It's a 7.5/10 game, it has its flaws but if you can look past them, it's a nice experience.

I started playing it yesterday and clocked in 12 hours without even noticing. Started at 7 PM and it was 7 AM before I even took notice.

Yes, it's a bit dark, but nowhere near "Black Souls" level. The faint of heart may need to get prepared for some heavy scenes after 1-2 hours of gameplay (depending on how much you wander around), but don't give up. The good endings are good endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really don't give up, the game gets a bit lighter as it goes (but also "not too light", this is not your Atelier game) and there's some good things that come from all the bad, if you take the right choices (do all the bulletin hunt quests, kids! Doing all guild and castle quests is not all that important though!).

Overall, the gameplay is interesting but unbalanced (especially if you use acchievement points, I don't know if those were even intented to be used or if that's a cheat), magic system works well (although I unlocked only 2 spells during the entire game), bow and arrows are overpowered... But for a game with this RPG Maker engine (which dates from 2003), it's really not bad, although it would have been 10x better with RPG Maker MV or Unity.

Pros:
- Excellent art, beautiful maps, excellent world-building
- Interesting story, although with flaws and lots of unexplained parts
- Main characters are interesting and all interactions between them feel organic
- Several different endings, and the true ending is exactly what players want
- Quite polished gameplay for a 2000s RPG Engine, but below average compared to recent Unity / RPG Maker MV games
- Excelent translation, only a few missing flavor texts from random NPCs, but 99% of the game is well translated

Cons:
- Lots of backtracking
- Lots of padding with quests, too many IMO. If it had half (and more interesting quests), it would have been better. Took me 12 hours to get a "100% vanilla ending, but it could have been reduced to 6-8 hours without the "fat")
- Relationship system with other characters should have more interactions/scenes, it's very shallow. Lost potential.
- HEAVY AS HELL on certain scenes, which can go as low as 5-10 FPS, and it's not even the fault of my computer, it's just badly optimized for an old RPG engine. But it's not enough to be an issue, at least on PCs. Android users are probably fucked.
- Several parts of the game features are underdeveloped

Overall, I loved it and I haven't even unlocked all sex scenes yet, I just played the virgin playthrough and it was good. I'll actually buy this game now, it's really worth it and I want to see a sequel. It's not "One of the best games", but I went expecting a cutesy "Atelier / Mana Khemia" style game with a 7/10 or 8/10 score and with the same problems that Atelier games have (bad quests, lots of padding), and got exactly that, albeit darker and with more rape. But still cutesy.

Does anyone know how to fix animation lag in joiplay during combat?
It lags even on PC. It's not well optimized and it uses an old RPG engine with too much stuff on it. I don't think there's much which can be done, this game runs single-threaded and that's bad especially for ARM processors like Android devices use. If x86 processors running @3.0 GHz or more struggle with this, I don't even want to think how bad it is on Android...

does anyone know where to find black soul (or get a recipe to craft it)?
Keep killing the necromancer on the forest at the 4th floor. Do it like, 20 times until it drops.

Holy crap, that went from cute to fucked up real quick. If is that fucked that early then it can't be less fucked later.
It is far less fucked up later. Don't give up. Really, you'll come off worse if you give up now. Do all the hunt quests and finish the game.

ED0:

ED5:
I got ED0 and ED2

ED2

I'll try to lower my infamy to 0 using Cheat Engine and see if that makes me get ED1 or something. And also go "full whore", maybe that's necessary for ED1.

Last edited:

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
I've uncensored (decensored) all the scenes, I think I got them all, but let me know if I missed any. To use this, extract the file, then drag and drop the pictures folder into the graphics folder, overwrite when asked, I believe that I haven't broken anything but just to make sure, make a back up file of your graphics folder.

Pixeldrain
Great work, thanks a bunch for this. Only thing I've noticed is one of the frames for the peeing animation in the workshop didn't get decensored, so it looks a little odd as the mosiac flashes on and off.

sixthheaven

Dec 16, 2019
It lags even on PC. It's not well optimized and it uses an old RPG engine with too much stuff on it. I don't think there's much which can be done, this game runs single-threaded and that's bad especially for ARM processors like Android devices use. If x86 processors running @3.0 GHz or more struggle with this, I don't even want to think how bad it is on Android...
Thanks for the heads up.

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
OK, so here's what I found out (least spoilers as possible) about how to get each ending:

A save for each ending is attached (you can get Ending 0 with any of them)

When you end the game, you unlock the full gallery, so this is also a full gallery save if you want.

I wasn't able to get ending 3 yet, but I'll search around for more info. Maybe it's a bad/normal ending if you don't complete something, I dunno.

Last edited:

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know if there is anything special you can do in NG+? Or any way to get the two higher ranks mentioned above gold? Kinda odd they even put them in the game if you can't attain them.

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
Or any way to get the two higher ranks mentioned above gold? Kinda odd they even put them in the game if you can't attain them.
It's world-building for a game series. There's the first Lizbel (which was called "Atelier of Lizbel", but got name changed afterwards), then this Sheryl game and there will be probably more coming.

This game copies a lot from the Atelier series, lol.

Reactions: joses243

lmaoweebo

Jul 2, 2022
OK, so here's what I found out (least spoilers as possible) about how to get each ending:

A save for each ending is attached (you can get Ending 0 with any of them)

When you end the game, you unlock the full gallery, so this is also a full gallery save if you want.

I wasn't able to get ending 3 yet, but I'll search around for more info. Maybe it's a bad/normal ending if you don't complete something, I dunno.
i think i got the ending 3 in this save file
the 3rd ending is just lewd sheryl in the slums

Last edited:
Reactions: loli senpai

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
is there any guide for this game, for now im struggling to get Wings of Galmira to get my workshop to 5 star and then i can get all of item i need in floor 5

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
also just a tip for newcomer or someone who want to play this game you can easily cheat this game using it can edit your gold, xp, all of item, fame or even lewdness you just have to find the correct file in it and so far fame was named File 42 and for lewdness is 41 vaginal xp is 45 and so on, it can cut your play time or by getting a headache of getting material or finding the right amount on cheat engine.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
anyone else getting this error, it is when deborah ask to put sticker
Yes, there is bug (maybe introduced by translation) due to some misused escape characters.
I've fixed 3 files (see attachment).

You should replace them in your data folder.
And VERY IMPORTANT : you should leave the location after loading your game to the fix be able to work (the game keep some data of your last location in the save file, changing the location after loading reset it).

Reactions: ShaunV2 and Kirika

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Yes, there is bug (maybe introduced by translation) due to some misused escape characters.
I've fixed 3 files (see attachment).

You should replace them in your data folder.
And VERY IMPORTANT : you should leave the location after loading your game to the fix be able to work (the game keep some data of your last location in the save file, changing the location after loading reset it).
I would like to clarify something with the fix. What do you mean by "you should leave the location after loading your game to the fix be able to work". Do you mean that I shouldn't change the location of the game after applying the fix, and if I do, I need to reply your patch?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I would like to clarify something with the fix. What do you mean by "you should leave the location after loading your game to the fix be able to work". Do you mean that I shouldn't change the location of the game after applying the fix, and if I do, I need to reply your patch?
No, typically, the bug happens if you're at home, on the city street or in the slum. So just leave the area where you're.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cryogic
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes