Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
downloaded the fix for the day time sneak option missing the audio still doesn't work for me, thanks anyways, I have the audio fix on the game folder 12 times if it can't pick 1 up not sure what else to do...

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
here you need to move, and it is desirable to increase the number of random H-scenes, then the game will become more interesting, it is also desirable to add the display of sperm: on the face, clothes and other places, as well as the reaction of others .
when you click the menu: the correct display of clothing: removed the armor on the character also removed this equipment, and so on .

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
downloaded the fix for the day time sneak option missing the audio still doesn't work for me, thanks anyways, I have the audio fix on the game folder 12 times if it can't pick 1 up not sure what else to do...
everything works if you downloaded the fix, unpack the archive, copy the audio folder and go to the game \ www folder , and everything will work

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
how do you get back home after visiting Master Quickwitt after the android body was deliveret to him??
the teleporter does not funtion anymore.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
you have to find jump button to evade obstacle i think change it throught menu is better
and for race follow the line
Done, find it, the first was simple. But the second one? Ho I can defeat the redhead. Those bitches tip others object on the ground, How the hell I can manage to beat her? Any suggestions? Screen SheroniGirls How I Can Defeat this redhead with those bad jocks of blond head.jpg

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
jump key -
stealth key *m* but for some reason it flew off and does not want to work

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
all this can be found in the ninja center under the hospital is a large building , the heroine must be dressed in combat clothing

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I have found a strange bug that haven't be reported yet. When you change your job to coushier, you are unable to use the fringe and you can't give any order because of that. You can use all the other items but not the most important.

And one question. Where is the other dojos? I can't leave the town do i need to compete the first dojo first? - I have complete the 3 chalenges

al4nw31

Nov 5, 2018
how do you get back home after visiting Master Quickwitt after the android body was deliveret to him??
the teleporter does not funtion anymore.
Same thing happening to me :(. Maybe someone has a save right after this?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
same way you beat first it is harder with the blonde
Its fucking hard with there redhed, the blondhead have a lot of fear about me. She don't know last with me, she too scare, this is why on second race I have to much babostoclos infront of me. Too bad I need real very much e harm myself wit a lot of patients to beat her and another.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have a mouse stole a necklace and dragged it to the intermediate level ,how do I get it ?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes