daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Good lord this game has a lot of bugs... Got past the first one, now, next day after completing the Lab investigation, i was told i needed to visit the training dojo... I did, and the sensei said he was entering us in the biggest tournament ever, then told us no more fighting and to leave...

Othergirls disappeared from map, but i can't leave because the teleporter is no longer functional... The portable teleporter in my inventory only brings me to the Dojo, not away from it, so i can't get out.
Capture.JPG

Tried running through all dialogue, looked all around for another way out... Any suggestions?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Good lord this game has a lot of bugs... Got past the first one, now, next day after completing the Lab investigation, i was told i needed to visit the training dojo... I did, and the sensei said he was entering us in the biggest tournament ever, then told us no more fighting and to leave...
All of the bugs are fixed in v0.3.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
All of the bugs are fixed in v0.3.
I see. Well i would recommend you make the .3 demo available to public, a bug free demo would go a long way to convincing people to subscribe. Also, would recommend you open a Subscribestar account, a lot of people left Patreon when they started censoring / policing content.

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Ok, now the real question is: Does this game have pregnancy/impregnation content right now or is it gonna be implemented in future? Also found couple bugs, like at the beggining of each battle, game slows down like a lot

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.3 of Sheroni Girls is now out for Public and can be downloaded directly from
Like always leave me some feedback and report any bugs you can find.

Enjoy~

Ok, now the real question is: Does this game have pregnancy/impregnation content right now or is it gonna be implemented in future? Also found couple bugs, like at the beggining of each battle, game slows down like a lot
Pregnancy will be implemented in future updates. You are the first reporting the slowing down bug so the problem might be on your side but I will try to look into it.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Great game so far, and the mini games are mostly enjoyable. Specifically, bartending could use a little tweaking. You can have customers fume about waiting for a drink when they've waited literally less than one second. And some will leave immediately.

In version 0.3, there's a bug with pure water (the one that immediately heals 50% health) only being purchasable once. It disappeared from the shop after buying it the first time.

Last edited:

rawshark

Oct 8, 2017
He is on top of a wall.

Is my download corrupt, or am I missing something? The upper walls are just black around the necklace. I've tried approaching it on the walls from both directions, and my character just disappears - though I can get back out - and I can't interact with it from the ground.

In think the diswashing scenes are bugged, at least according to the gallery: when I fail three times, he skips straight to suggesting a blowjob instead of a handjob.

Bugs aside, it's a really good start. I like that pace is more measured instead of immediately turning into breast attack on fuck mountain, and I really appreciate the decision to avoid trash fights and level grinding.

I have one bone to pick though, and that's the forced failure in the final fight of the third trial. Forced failures in general are something you want to be very sparing with, and when it comes after a hard fight like that, it feels extra crappy. You should at least get *something* different, instead just feeling dumb for burning resources. It's not like you *need* to force it either. Robot girl is not going to be any less trashed, you could just go through basically the same scene that happens in the cell where the fight took place. And then the backup arrives, April is all pissy because you took care of everything, Kira likes you a bit more because you pissed off April. Something like that.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Is my download corrupt, or am I missing something? The upper walls are just black around the necklace. I've tried approaching it on the walls from both directions, and my character just disappears - though I can get back out - and I can't interact with it from the ground.
Check the attachment for where the mouse and the necklace should be. You have to interact with the necklace from the right side. Last time I checked, everything still worked and I didn't change anything there recently.

In think the diswashing scenes are bugged, at least according to the gallery: when I fail three times, he skips straight to suggesting a blowjob instead of a handjob.
That's correct. He suggests a blowjob but you won't give him one the first time, just a handjob.

I have one bone to pick though, and that's the forced failure in the final fight of the third trial. Forced failures in general are something you want to be very sparing with, and when it comes after a hard fight like that, it feels extra crappy. You should at least get *something* different, instead just feeling dumb for burning resources. It's not like you *need* to force it either. Robot girl is not going to be any less trashed, you could just go through basically the same scene that happens in the cell where the fight took place. And then the backup arrives, April is all pissy because you took care of everything, Kira likes you a bit more because you pissed off April. Something like that.
That's a good suggestion actually, thanks. I'm not fond of forced failures too but it was somehow story related so I thought it would be okay. But your idea is not that bad, I might do something like that.

Great game so far, and the mini games are mostly enjoyable. Specifically, bartending could use a little tweaking. You can have customers fume about waiting for a drink when they've waited literally less than one second. And some will leave immediately.

In version 0.3, there's a bug with pure water (the one that immediately heals 50% health) only being purchasable once. It disappeared from the shop after buying it the first time.
I'm glad you like it so far, thanks for the suggestions and bug report. Will be fixed.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3 (to report it for updating this thread the producer told it before that you can download it from his webside)

Changelog:

New Content:
-Added a new Sidequest at the bulletin board
-Added three token tasks at the Ninjutsu Dojo
-Grand Reopening of the Mall, you will get a small event at friday that unlocks the mall (For now you can only talk with some people and walk around, more stuff will be added soon)
-4 new H-scenes at the babysitter job
-3 new H-scenes at the hospital
-2 new H-scenes with the school nurse and little continuation of her sidestory
-1 new H-scene with the cook at the diner
-1 new H-scene with Kai at the secret mining entrance
-The first scene with Kai at the secret mining entrance is now repeatable and has a few variants
-You can now skip forward to any day you want by using the calendar at the living room
-Added another help section at the computer explaining how to use and change some of your default keys

Updated Content:
-Updated every H-scene (and gallery scene) with a new Background music and put most of the text at the bottom instead of in the middle
-Added all the new scenes to the Gallery
-Slight visual changes to the Gallery, it's now showing you who is involved in a scene
-Added some more instructions to the gym race, telling you the default jump key
-Changed the 2nd Diner job name from cashier to bartender as it makes more sense
-Fixed a bug where you sometimes couldn't leave the Training refuge
-Fixed a bug where the fridge wasn't working at the bartender job
-Fixed a bug that caused some loading errors
-Fixed a bug where you couldn't re-enter the A.D. company after losing a fight.
-Fixed two bugs at the dishwasher job that locked you out of continuing if you accidentally threw the dishes out of bounds

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.3

Intro (you have to block the door)
When you stand before the door and throw it on the place between the two enemies you are stuck because you can´t pick it up again and all places are blocked and because you can´t save you have to start new.

You don´t know how you can jump or see it so I think you can solve it aso with jumping when you know it.

Kitchen work
You can take the dishes and throw it to any places so the dishes are on a place you can´t pick it up again.

Company
Infiltrating
When you go into this building with working clothes and are in the main room and lose against the guard you wear the fighting clothes.

Lucy in disguise
Looks for me it don´t unlocked.
When you have the portable teleporter you teleport all time away from the shower.
When you win without portable teleporter you can go the nurse room and see the scene. In the text April takes the clothes and the portable teleporter (what is not true because you haven´t it).
All this haven´t unlocked it so it looks buged. So the other two from the nurse are bloged.

A bit more than yust a peek
I visit it a lot see no different and is aso not unlocked.

Hospital-Ity 2
Hospital-Ity 3
Are aso unlocked because I have no fight options anymore I can lose to came in the hospital.

Last edited:

jens3jensen

Nov 18, 2017
School wont work for me any more. All classes says they are the wrong ones. have completed ninja. Can i get save?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Bugs 0.3

Intro (you have to block the door)
When you stand before the door and throw it on the place between the two enemies you are stuck because you can´t pick it up again and all places are blocked and because you can´t save you have to start new.

You don´t know how you can jump or see it so I think you can solve it aso with jumping when you know it.
I tried everything to replicate this bug but I couldn't. If I throw it between the enemies then I can just simply pick it up again.

Kitchen work
You can take the dishes and throw it to any places so the dishes are on a place you can´t pick it up again.

Company
Infiltrating
When you go into this building with working clothes and are in the main room and lose against the guard you wear the fighting clothes.
Thanks, I will look into it and fix them.

Lucy in disguise
Looks for me it don´t unlocked.
When you have the portable teleporter you teleport all time away from the shower.
When you win without portable teleporter you can go the nurse room and see the scene. In the text April takes the clothes and the portable teleporter (what is not true because you haven´t it).
All this haven´t unlocked it so it looks buged. So the other two from the nurse are bloged.

A bit more than yust a peek
I visit it a lot see no different and is aso not unlocked.
You have to get the scene at the lockerroom two times. The first time you will teleport away with the teleporter, the second time April will take it and you have to leave the lockerroom through the normal door and visit the nurse room to get the scene. I did find the bug with it not unlocking properly though, so this will get fixed.

Hospital-Ity 2
Hospital-Ity 3
Are aso unlocked because I have no fight options anymore I can lose to came in the hospital.
Yes, more fights will be added in the future that will give you an opportunity to unlock these scenes.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You have to get the scene at the lockerroom two times. The first time you will teleport away with the teleporter, the second time April will take it and you have to leave the lockerroom through the normal door and visit the nurse room to get the scene. I did find the bug with it not unlocking properly though, so this will get fixed.
I talk about the Archivement to unlock the scene in the Gallery.

When you win it don´t unlock it by me.

So I began new and in the second I haven´t had the teleporter I get the nurse scene and after this two times the scenes to teleport away from the shower. It is locked.

a) You can win the race and have not the teleporter. You get the nurse scene after this when you have the teleporter the teleport away from the shower.

b) You can win the race and have the teleporter. He teleport you away from the shower.

You can look at the save maybe you can see what the problem is.

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
Can you provide a guide or instruction manual?
Bartending - apart from straight forward drinks - how does one collect ingredients, create cocktails and serve the creation to the customer?

A simple walkthrough of the process to create "whiskey on the rocks" or a "cubra libre" would be helpful.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
DragaX I think I have finished to game so far, but I am still missing two Hospital scenes, only got the first one unlocked and ''more than just a peak'' for the secret dungeon guy. Is it supposed to be like this or did I do something wrong, cant figure out how to get those scenes.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Can you provide a guide or instruction manual?
Bartending - apart from straight forward drinks - how does one collect ingredients, create cocktails and serve the creation to the customer?

A simple walkthrough of the process to create "whiskey on the rocks" or a "cubra libre" would be helpful.
The more complicated recipes can be seen at the book with the blinking recipe icon at the diner. For cuba libre you need Coke, Rum and Lemon juice which you can all get from the fridge. After getting them you have to mix them together at the icon with the bottle and then just serve them to the customers. Whiskey on the rocks just means whiskey with ice, it's the same process as with other drinks. If you accidentally take a wrong ingredient from the firdge you can go to the sink and discard them.

DragaX I think I have finished to game so far, but I am still missing two Hospital scenes, only got the first one unlocked and ''more than just a peak'' for the secret dungeon guy. Is it supposed to be like this or did I do something wrong, cant figure out how to get those scenes.
Yes the two other hospital scenes can't be unlocked in the current version, more opportunities will be provided in the future. 'More than just a peak' can be unlocked if you keep visiting the guy and go to mine ores from his hideout. Of course only if it's still open and you didn't tell anyone about his hideout.

Reactions: wannaka99
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes