renero

Jun 7, 2019
in the infiltration mission when the guad tell me to enter the building game stop with this error "failed to load:audio/bgm/blood%20of%20Lilith.ogg" can someone solve it?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Female virgin protagonist and lesbian tag...sounds like the best possible combination and the story sounds interesting, but i need to be sure: Can i play this game as pure Lesbian?
Yes. But you can still get into some not so voluntary situations if you are not careful but they are avoidable for the most part.
You will still get to see some hetero action in some side- and mainquests but they don't have to involve the protagonist if you don't want to. A relationship system isn't there yet but that's something I want to add in future updates. So you will also be able to date some of the girls.

Looks neat, want to try it out. Is impregnation already implemented?
Not yet. Will still be a while until I add it. Corruption is starting of slowly so there aren't much opportunities to actually get pregnant yet.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
in the infiltration mission when the guad tell me to enter the building game stop with this error "failed to load:audio/bgm/blood%20of%20Lilith.ogg" can someone solve it?
Yup, looks like I forgot to add some of the audio files here is the fix:

Simply unpack the audio folder inside the game folder and it should work.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay. I am sadly used to see stuff i dont want to see...but if i can avoid dicks in my protagonist i give it a try ^^

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I can't find the brawler at night , I found him twice, and I can't find him again

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
need repairs in the kitchen in the cafe :
when you take a plate, you can accidentally throw it behind the tape and then you can't get it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yup, looks like I forgot to add some of the audio files here is the fix:

Simply unpack the audio folder inside the game folder and it should work.
I think there is more missing than just audio. I started the game, beat those 2 green guys and picked up the...dunno what it is, the junk to block the door. But i cant drop it, so i tried most keys on my keybord until i hit the "I"...then i get failed to load img/pictures/stella_8.png...after checking this folder i didnt find any .png there, only .rpgmvp and well, i only have a retry button and i cant get rid of this error message.
So i need a fix too...and tell me how to drop that thing ^^

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
I'm at 13 Corruption but can not find a way to get more. I can't beat the master of the first dojo either. How the f do you get upgrades in this game.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
10 minutes after starting, I deleted the game. Buggy, with little instructions on commands. Half the 10 minutes was just trying to drop a damn box...Not for me.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I think there is more missing than just audio. I started the game, beat those 2 green guys and picked up the...dunno what it is, the junk to block the door. But i cant drop it, so i tried most keys on my keybord until i hit the "I"...then i get failed to load img/pictures/stella_8.png...after checking this folder i didnt find any .png there, only .rpgmvp and well, i only have a retry button and i cant get rid of this error message.
So i need a fix too...and tell me how to drop that thing ^^
You drop the item with the same button you picked it up. You have to drop it in front of the door, so you have to make at least 1 step backward since you can't drop it if you are standing in front of the door. The "I" button normally opens up the inventory screen but since it's only the intro and a temporary character they have none. You aren't actually supposed to press it.

I'm at 13 Corruption but can not find a way to get more. I can't beat the master of the first dojo either. How the f do you get upgrades in this game.
Could be that you already reached the maximum corruption in this release. More things will be added later on. Check out the Weapon and armor shop, as well as the mine you can either craft or buy everything you need to get stronger. It might also be usefull to buy some heal potions at the item shop.

Wich touch for hide text ?
Not sure if I added this feature, will check it out and let you know later on.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Could be that you already reached the maximum corruption in this release. More things will be added later on. Check out the Weapon and armor shop, as well as the mine you can either craft or buy everything you need to get stronger. It might also be usefull to buy some heal potions at the item shop.
Well if that's the case can you give the gallery password so I can see the two dishwashing scenes?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes