I think I'll try this
I like incest games that focus on only one or two girls
But they aren't as common as games with lots of girls

Reactions: WideRange72

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Love sandbox games. Can't wait to see if/how they integrate it
into She Is My Precious.

Liked LOTR quite a bit but couldn't stand the Gollum character.
Grated on my nerves a bit too much and kinda ruined the movie
experience.

She Is My Precious is FANTASTIC so far! I love it.
Other than a couple of small sillies in the story, it's really
good. It seems like a fresher story as well....when compared
to some of the other releases lately.

Can't wait for more

Edit: Ok...I know I made a lot of enemies when I said I didn't like Gollum.... lol
I think it was his voice. While amazing, it was a bit to 'chalky' for me and grated
on my nerves.... Honestly the character was cool, though..

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
One inconsistency I noticed- the daughter tells you she was called Adalinda, but her reaction doesn't change if you choose to name her that earlier.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Devs these days seem to opt for bashing their head in a wall by repeatedly producing sandbox games. Like over 90% sandbox games fail, yet every other day a new dev pops up thinking they are going to reinvent the wheel. Maybe one day dev's will wake up and smell the coffee, and realize sandbox is a thing of the past...reminds me of the phrase "go woke, go broke", companies still try despite the track record of failure...dev's trying to make sandbox games despite the track record has a familiar ring to it.
What's wrong with sandbox? I like sandbox games. makes it more like a game, instead of just watching a story

Jul 19, 2023
Eh, as long as it's avoidable who cares.
I do..

That does nothing but split the content in half, and most of the time with NTR content getting more than the vanilla, or it's bleeding in the non ntr route due to some devs not being able to code it right.

Also, it slows down development as well.

Honestly, this is a common problem trying to cater to everyone.

Best to just wait for the dev to come out and lay out his/her plans for the game so people can decide if it's for them or not.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I hope he get's a paternity test at the docs. Love to wave that thing in her captor's faces. "My daughter fuckface. Please push this. You didn't adopt her, you kidnapped her. You took her from her mother, and probably fucking murdered her, hid her from her father, so let's go to court over this. I will happily press charges.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes