VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Android Port Updated..
Not working properly for me.
I see no text nor dialogue at all. From the start where you enter your name (I assume). It's just an empty dialogue box. Same when the game starts, just empty dialogue box.

chimi50

May 4, 2023
The main character is very good and so is her story.
The rest are very boring and are just filler for the story.
but it's good the game has to make decisions that change the scenes depending on what is chosen.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Happy Easter everyone!
Hope you had fun this past week-end! I have some rather somber news. You see, due to how damn long it has taken to update the game (over 2 months now for the latest episode), I have decided to make the rest of the game using, exclusively, AI. Yes, that's right, I will be using AI for: graphics, writing, SFX, music, and even promoting the game and writing posts like this one. From now on it is likely that I will have 0 (zero) contact with anyone on patreon or discord and every interaction will just be something generated by an AI program. Thanks for understanding and I hope we can all live in peace under the all-seeing gaze of SHODAN!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Happy Easter everyone!
Hope you had fun this past week-end! I have some rather somber news. You see, due to how damn long it has taken to update the game (over 2 months now for the latest episode), I have decided to make the rest of the game using, exclusively, AI. Yes, that's right, I will be using AI for: graphics, writing, SFX, music, and even promoting the game and writing posts like this one. From now on it is likely that I will have 0 (zero) contact with anyone on patreon or discord and every interaction will just be something generated by an AI program. Thanks for understanding and I hope we can all live in peace under the all-seeing gaze of SHODAN!
Lame april fool's joke.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

So the animations are almost done, together with a good part of the static images and the writing still needs work, so I estimate the game should be out by the 20th or the 21st at most. I've given myself more time as to not just disappoint you guys like before.
Regarding future episodes, for the moment, I'm moving to a bi-monthly release schedule (basically the same rate till now) since I really don't want to rush thing too much, we'll be moving like this till I get more people to help with the project.
Sorry again for not keeping to my own deadlines and thanks so much to everyone for your support! I look forward getting this game done properly!

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
developer , at least is trying to do his stuff , so far

if of anything helps, on opinions should do more juicy renders with the main 3 or 4 love interest, and about animations a 5 to 10 render animations, is even decent and suffice. Preferable to developer getting to much burned doing animations.

hopefully we get update this month as he said ... cross toes cross pinkies...

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
The main character is very good and so is her story.
The rest are very boring and are just filler for the story.
but it's good the game has to make decisions that change the scenes depending on what is chosen.
so far good.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

5 days ago

Hello there!

Episode 3 is free for everyone, also it's now available in Russian!

Episode 4 was scheduled for today but it still needs more work to finalize. The good thing is that I have most of next week off, so I'll have enough time for it, hope to have it ready in a few days.

Thanks for your patience,

Enjoy!

LadyUnskilled

Jan 6, 2022
The dev had already many red flags. As the saying goes: one time doesnt matter, two times raises at least one eyebrow, three times is on purpose:

- EP1 release with promise of "updates every 2 weeks"
- restrict acces for supporters by up to 12 days, only instant access on $23+ tiers and also limit those like the x-ray render (I dont know if this is a common thing, in my opinion a supporter is a supporter, no matter the tier or amount of money so thats why its a red flag for me)
- unable to met self set deadlines multiple times (EP3 was released 2 or 3 months after it should, EP4 (or 1.0?) is also 3 weeks over deadline without any info so far - dunno whats going on on dev's discord)

If a game needs more time to bake, thats fine. Nobody wants a buggy mess. But if you set yourself a deadline (multiple times) and cant deliver, thats a different story. I dont want to blame anyone but it smells a bit of a greedy dev streching times for hype or something like that.
All of that is a shame because I liked the game so far. (Not talking about story stretching techniques, its dev's idea of the story.)

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I dont want to blame anyone but it smells a bit of a greedy dev streching times for hype or something like that.
Never assume malice in what could be explained by incompetence. Not trying to insult the dev of course, but I'm much more inclined to believe that while the dev is certainly talented, there was probably a surprise in the amount of work and dedication required to make a game. It's probably just a matter of a dev who was excited to make a game started working and then either real life or lack of motivation got in the way despite having the best of intentions.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Never assume malice in what could be explained by incompetence. Not trying to insult the dev of course, but I'm much more inclined to believe that while the dev is certainly talented, there was probably a surprise in the amount of work and dedication required to make a game. It's probably just a matter of a dev who was excited to make a game started working and then either real life or lack of motivation got in the way despite having the best of intentions.
add the usual virus of side chars which add a bunch more of work load say what ever u say , but it adds, and he keeping adding , them , no healthy for new developer , or for somebody who dont want to inbest enough time, blood and talent , developing them. .... 3 to 4 should have sufficed,

the main Love interest 1
, the other 2 girls who he was teaching
, then add 1 more maybe the doctor
or the friends with befits he had,
add the director of the institution.
etc. etc.
mother of the main li - etc.

game had potential main li got most of us baited ... even if is 400 renders each 4 months, as long as they are good ones with sense / plot / and some meat.
for a new developer. what he needs more is to be known , do a game first get know around, then do a 2th with more ambition if want, Like Drxams of dxsire developer for give a example ...

but well hope this one dont die yet ...

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes