VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 20, 2017
Why is everyone complaining about sandbox in this game specifically? There's a thousand other games with sandbox out there like Milfy City or Long Live the Princess and I don't see people complaining about it there.

BOWmfs

Nov 20, 2022
She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.8GB
Compressed Size: ~200MB

Win/Lin/Mac/Android(Unoffical Port):
PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.8GB
Compressed Size: ~200MB

Win/Lin/Mac/Android(Unoffical Port):
PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD |

bruh how can i get rid of that annoying textbox

The color of the dialogue text is black
Then the textbox is black also

Then HOW CAN READ THE DIALOGUE IF ITS ALL BLACK?!

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Why is everyone complaining about sandbox in this game specifically? There's a thousand other games with sandbox out there like Milfy City or Long Live the Princess and I don't see people complaining about it there.
I haven't tried the sandbox here, but usually the renpy sandbox games bring pretty poor experience and are frequently not liked. Sometimes, you can find something okayish though.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
bruh how can i get rid of that annoying textbox

The color of the dialogue text is black
Then the textbox is black also

Then HOW CAN READ THE DIALOGUE IF ITS ALL BLACK?!
It works on my machine™
Are you playing on PC, Mac or Android? Full or compressed version?
The fun fact is that this is a visual novel.
Iirc roaming mechanics have been only used on Episode 1, when the MC tidies up his house before tutoring the girls.
Ok, in Italy THIS means another thing...
View attachment 3263120
When the girl has been conceived, the MC and Emily were listening to a famous Italian singer. And now she is an avid fan of him. :p

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
The thing is, the dev isn't rich enough as the other games so they will throw a tantrum here as they can't be frustrated somewhere else.
they don't even write a decent opinion on why they hate the sandbox tag...they just hate it for no reason.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Try complaining in the Milfy City or Long Life the Princess topic, you will run the risk of being warned or banned for a certain amount of time.
This game is really cute as the protagonist's daughter.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
It works on my machine™
Are you playing on PC, Mac or Android? Full or compressed version?

The fun fact is that this is a visual novel.
Iirc roaming mechanics have been only used on Episode 1, when the MC tidies up his house before tutoring the girls.

When the girl has been conceived, the MC and Emily were listening to a famous Italian singer. And now she is an avid fan of him. :p
Io penso positivo perché son vivo, perché son vivo, niente e nessuno al mondo mi potrà fermare dal ragionare...
Lorenzo Cherubini "Jovanotti"

Reactions: alexandro1969
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes