VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's a pretty good one too, just suffers from the disease that strikes many devs when they go to write a summary- lots of vague words, and at the end of the paragraph you're wondering "alright, but what's it about?"
I have a game. I made my premise very simple and understandable. I also have some Incest ideas and again, the premises are understandable. I don't understand why they can't fess up to what the made and just write something we all understand. (my game is still wip and unreleased)

Reactions: AlBetGam

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I have a game. I made my premise very simple and understandable. I also have some Incest ideas and again, the premises are understandable. I don't understand why they can't fess up to what the made and just write something we all understand. (my game is still wip and unreleased)

I think it's the temptation some writers have to try and be 'literary' about things, combined with a fear of giving away spoilers. So they write something that sounds like the dust-jacket blurb to the nth edition of a classic book- lots of boldly vague promise, little to no description of premise. Which tends to be a mistake when you're trying to sell to an audience that really just wants to know what kind of stuff happens in the game, and would be satisfied with a sentence as simple as "you discover a daughter you never knew you had".

Your game's got an interesting premise by the way, look forward to it coming out.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It's a really nice game and story, but what I don't really get is the puberty blockers angle.

I mean, apparently, she didn't have her period yet, but she's quite well developed physically.

I think puberty blockers should at least greatly slow down the growth of breasts, right?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's a really nice game and story, but what I don't really get is the puberty blockers angle.

I mean, apparently, she didn't have her period yet, but she's quite well developed physically.

I think puberty blockers should at least greatly slow down the growth of breasts, right?
that premise is mad SUS. Just have her take the pill so MC doesn't knock her up ... or just make a loli game like he obv wants to ...

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The puberty blocker angle sounds like it was meant to tie up any loose ends about her purity, that and the chastity belt. More then likely an attempt to keep the audience from pulling out their pitch forks when they started hearing she was isolated from the world with strange men and trained to be obedient. I'll bet she's physically mature just to avoid the anti-loli crowd.

The real question you should ask was why these two weren't plotting moving in together, isn't one of the girls you're tutoring a waitress? So they could have made their way, how you gonna say Emily got adopted after showing her having sex? The game is visually appealing at least.

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
So three problems I see with this game (love everything else about it tho)

1. The name is a meme and not in a good way :\
1b. Not much you can do at this point as it's not so bad that you need to change the name.

2. Somewhat stiff dialog, not as horribly dry as some others I've read but not that good either.
2b. I suck at writing in general but I'm even worse at dialog so can't really complain that much... or suggest anything to help >.>

3. The puberty blockers bullshit is dumb.
3.b It'd make more sense for them to have her be on birth control(to avoid a repeat of the Emily situation) and have her have some weird allergic reaction to it that partially stunted her puberty, it's still weird but it makes more sense for the creep adoptive parents to do and it's more vague and thus easier for us to suspend our disbelief.

(Again I suck at creative writing so take my suggestion with a grain of salt)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
3.b It'd make more sense for them to have her be on birth control(to avoid a repeat of the Emily situation) and have her have some weird allergic reaction to it that partially stunted her puberty, it's still weird but it makes more sense for the creep adoptive parents to do and it's more vague and thus easier for us to suspend our disbelief.
I like this idea, especially because it will be more difficult to reverse/ fix. I want her to stay like this. I suspect the original idea was to portray her as a loli, but the dev chickened out and gave her very big boobies.

STracer

Dec 16, 2023
Everything is great....except while posing the models. When you click through the dialog you have little changes to the camera angle....like the opening of the mouth or moving the hands. All of those things are fine, but when you move the camera while doing the reposing, the whole frame jumps around while advancing through the dialog and that is very annoying. You should only move the camera if you are dramatically changing the viewpoint....other than that I love it so far.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok I really hope you can marry the Eileen woman and not have sexual relations with your sweet very young daughter
please make this a choice

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrumbles

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
If the chapter had finished before we saw her again, pretty sure i would be soooooo mad right now, don't do that with my heart bro, omg, that was "scary" lol, loving this chapter

Reactions: TheDick69+

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
She Is My Precious [Ep.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 188mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes