VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Seems pretty cool but I'm going to let it bake. Add more to the summary or pictures when there is more to the game.

Jun 19, 2017
Eh, as long as it's avoidable who cares.
No, Cause then it will just attract a bunch of cucks spamming "MORE NTR CONTENT!!" and if the dev is a pushover then suddenly the game has a bunch of ntr content and very little non-ntr.

Also, I'd rather not have ANY ntr content in the games I play, even if it's optional.
It just ruins the experience knowing that there are scenes in the game where the mc is getting cucked.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not all blondies are cheating sluts
Maybe not all, but it has to be 8 out of 10 at least. Honestly it's just expected...like seeing black clouds coming in, you know it's going to be a big storm, but maybe where you are it'll just sprinkle with some rain, and the next town over gets hammered...you see a blonde, you know it'll be an easy score but are you going to visit the Dr next week because it burns when you piss, or are you going to dodge a bullet.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
No, Cause then it will just attract a bunch of cucks spamming "MORE NTR CONTENT!!" and if the dev is a pushover then suddenly the game has a bunch of ntr content and very little non-ntr.

Also, I'd rather not have ANY ntr content in the games I play, even if it's optional.
It just ruins the experience knowing that there are scenes in the game where the mc is getting cucked.
Both sides are kinda pathetic, one cries if there is ntr and the other because there if not. But yes, knowing the mental immaturity of the average avn player, it is better not put these two tags ( vainilla and ntr) in the same game

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes