• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Harem is something I have been working on, but I wanted to finalize all the solo romance paths first so I could see where it made sense to open up a possibility for a harem based on your choices and the relationships you have established. It makes sense given the nature of the game, you and your band of adventures together, this type of dynamic is bound to present itself. I just didn't add the tag because while I have ideas on it, I had not written anything in stone. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up until I have the scenes and storyline finalized for a harem.
When you do the harem route let me know, that is when I will start the game. As long as the harem route doesn't exist, I'm not interested in starting it.

Sharing - This is part of a random encounter I had written for later in the game. You and your group come across traveling merchants. One of them has an item you want, but you have nothing he wants in trade... or do you? His gaze sure is lingering on your female companion...
Well, I hope it's not important, because if that's the only option to get it, I'll never get it

There will not be a full harem with all 4 as their personalities/circumstances differ too much for that to be an option. But a partial harem is something I would like to develop. I just first wanted to make sure I had the solo paths nailed down so I can see where there would be the chance for that relationship to grow.
Ok, if the harem doesn't include all the LIs, then the game doesn't interest me. So I guess everything I've put before now has no value if the harem is going to be as you have indicated.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
harem or no harem ill play this as I dont really like harems. This game seems interesting enough to me . Plus to me harems rarely ever make any sense in most games and there is just something about solo paths I find more rewarding. That and well the romance usually more rushed in harems. Doesnt seem like that will be the case here. So (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
harem or no harem ill play this as I dont really like harems as it seems interesting enough to me . Plus to me harems rarely ever make any sense in most games and there is just something about solo paths I find more rewarding. That and well the romance usually more rushed in harems. Doesnt like that will be the case here. So (y) (y) (y)
yeah, harems don't make sense for me as well hence i don't like them, it's great that Dev will be focused on solo paths, i like replaying and trying different paths, especially when they are rewarding, definitely gonna try this game, hope it will be on steam without any problems as well.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah, harems don't make sense for me as well hence i don't like them, it's great that Dev will be focused on solo paths, i like replaying and trying different paths, especially when they are rewarding, definitely gonna try this game, hope it will be on steam without an problems as well.
I recall the dev said something like it will be on steam most likely during the summer. He plans to put it on steam with the next update if I recall correctly. Cant recall if I asked the dev here or on reddit but I recall he did say something like that to me.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
harem or no harem ill play this as I dont really like harems. This game seems interesting enough to me . Plus to me harems rarely ever make any sense in most games and there is just something about solo paths I find more rewarding. That and well the romance usually more rushed in harems. Doesnt seem like that will be the case here. So (y) (y) (y)
I used to feel like this but at somepoint almost every game on here you need to restart because an update broke your saves or dev changes variables so you need to start from the begining. Because of this i i cant see all the content i want in one playthrough il pass its much easier to get back to where i was on one save vs 6+ just dont have time for that nonsense

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShardsOfThePast-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: turbojoe

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I only see one ending in the VNs, so either all the LIs I like share an ending, or I'm not interested in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: DarknessDai

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I only see one ending in the VNs, so either all the LIs I like share an ending, or I'm not interested in the game.
yeah maybe cause I grew up replaying games to see different ending in RPG's but to me that one thing I actually didn't think about that I dislike about harems as well. Idk just a bit boring to me to have one ending as well to me, but each to their own and tbh not many AVN's do get completed anyways.

Reactions: Mipecio
Sep 4, 2018
After reading a lot of the comments so far, there is a lot who are against the sharing scene being added if it hasn't yet and I, for one, also hope it never gets added as if it's just another way to gain control or something over a LI. I'm sure there are other ways to do it besides having to force a LI into sexual acts with another person and from the sounds of it it will most likely be with some one off npc something also bad. It would be best to just make a scene where the MC can scare the LI somehow with threats etc. and get the same effect. Maybe. So just my opinion to the dev don't add it as you already have people mad about it and you just come up with something else to get the same effect without the girls being shared off etc.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
After reading a lot of the comments so far, there is a lot who are against the sharing scene being added if it hasn't yet and I, for one, also hope it never gets added as if it's just another way to gain control or something over a LI. I'm sure there are other ways to do it besides having to force a LI into sexual acts with another person and form looks of it with some one off npc. It would be best to just make a scene where the MC can scare the LI somehow with threats etc. and get the same effect. Maybe.
isn't it gonna be optional? not sure what the dev has said. but if it's optional i really dont see the big deal , but otherwise yeah I see your point and agree.

Sep 4, 2018
isn't it gonna be optional? not sure what the dev has said. but if it's optional i really dont see the big deal , but otherwise yeah I see your point and agree.
From looking back at the dev's comments, it will supposedly be a scene just to get some item from a merchant if added. A small one I think, and I might be wrong, but in games optional stuff means it actually happens story wise and characters might comment on it still and has the same effect as it happened, but that scene is just skipped over so we the player don't see it and avoidable means it truly doesn't happen at all and has no effect on anything. But either one tends to still has the same effect when added, as not a lot like it and only want their MC to be with the girls.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Shards of the Past [v0.2.0] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT/Cheat Mod

- 279mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

A updated port would be grand, Thanks ghost.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
From looking back at the dev's comments, it will supposedly be a scene just to get some item from a merchant if added. A small one I think, and I might be wrong, but in games optional stuff means it actually happens story wise and characters might comment on it still and has the same effect as it happened, but that scene is just skipped over so we the player don't see it and avoidable means it truly doesn't happen at all and has no effect on anything. But either one tends to still has the same effect when added, as not a lot like it and only want their MC to be with the girls.
You're conflating optional with skipable. Avoidable and skipable are clarifying terms for optional content. Optional only means the content can be opted out of. It doesn't bear any additional meaning in this discussion. Additional meaning could be provided contextually, but optional doesn't necessarily mean either just avoidable or just skipable on its own

Reactions: forthewins

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
I recall the dev said something like it will be on steam most likely during the summer. He plans to put it on steam with the next update if I recall correctly. Cant recall if I asked the dev here or on reddit but I recall he did say something like that to me.
Yes the game will be on Steam. The page is approved and live and the game build is approved by steam reviewers and ready for release. I was holding off until the next update since that would give the game a good chunk of content and story-wise that update would end in a good spot for an initial release on Steam.

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
After reading a lot of the comments so far, there is a lot who are against the sharing scene being added if it hasn't yet and I, for one, also hope it never gets added as if it's just another way to gain control or something over a LI. I'm sure there are other ways to do it besides having to force a LI into sexual acts with another person and from the sounds of it it will most likely be with some one off npc something also bad. It would be best to just make a scene where the MC can scare the LI somehow with threats etc. and get the same effect. Maybe. So just my opinion to the dev don't add it as you already have people mad about it and you just come up with something else to get the same effect without the girls being shared off etc.
That scene if it were to end up making it into the game is not set to happen until way later in the story. It would also be the result of numerous previous choices leading up to that even being an option for the MC or LI. It, like everything else would be optional and won't happen if you choose to not engage in it. There is a lot of development of the game and story that has to happen before that point and I am not going to force certain scenes if they don't make sense in the story. I listed it in possible scenes when asked about the upcoming content to tags so people were not surprised by what they might run across.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The tags on this post are correct, the game is very very slim on sexual content. Its a ton of dialogue and plot. We'll see where it goes but I won't pay it any mind until things get spicy.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...roll back is locked....well using UnRen will address this disliked issue. Also, if anyone else want's more choice freedom, I've included the tool below.
Install: Extract and place UnRen-UltrahackV11.bat file where the game exe is located (not in the game folder). Now run UnRen and choose choice #6 to unlock rollback. Once complete exit the tool, and enjoy freedom again.

Also I'm using using the 0x52_URM tool, and it shows some details behind story choices...which shows points and some story direction.

Regards.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes