VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
Possible conclusions about game's aspects:
World: Maybe post-apocalyptic reality with a bias towards feudal Middle Ages. Humans is a dominant race, elves and dwarves are isolated in decreasing enclaves and fighting for survival (including criminal methods- Damerek, Viviara).
Protagonist: conventionally good guy with the concept of fairness. In the past was (maybe) an antihero (nightmare with betrayal of three people and escape).
Quinara: elven princess or queen (elves are my people, responsibility for their actions), whose clan was captured. Has a paragon tendency and (maybe) magic abilities (healing). The pre-story with protagonist - reverse trop "Damsel in distress".
Kaela: daughter of the lord with a sense of adventure (fabulous escapism). Straight trop "Damsel in distress".
Viviara: elven rebel-warrior. Head of a clan with a knight principles, "Strong woman", need of a sensual release.
Main story is intrigued, good luck to author in lore's development.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
World: Maybe post-apocalyptic reality with a bias towards feudal Middle Ages. Humans is a dominant race, elves and dwarves are isolated in decreasing enclaves and fighting for survival (including criminal methods- Damerek, Viviara).
What makes the world aspect a bit more interesting is the existence of traditional fantasy races (i.e. Elves and Dwarves) when it seems humanity already reached modern technology. Two other games - New Antioch & Price of Power - include the medieval setting w/ modern tech from the past, but neither have touched upon the existence of other races.

This is the first time I've been truly stumped on where the plot is going. Unless Garou decides to shit on my dreams by saying "it was just a simulation bro"... Please don't do that to me.....

Reactions: Beast161616

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I am curious about how many updates and time it will take for us to save Branson's family.

in the planned tagsi also saw incest, wonder how that will be implemented since MC doesn't know his roots.
Hope MC has some noble roots. Would be nice to build a kingdom with Qinaera in it. Alas just my dreams.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I am curious about how many updates and time it will take for us to save Branson's family.

in the planned tagsi also saw incest, wonder how that will be implemented since MC doesn't know his roots.
Hope MC has some noble roots. Would be nice to build a kingdom with Qinaera in it. Alas just my dreams.
Maybe the incest will be inside the Branson family ?!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe the incest will be inside the Branson family ?!
yeah i'm thinking that as well or maybe the MC is related to the Branson family when he gets his memories back but somehow I think that might be to much of a stretch to be a possibility

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
yeah i'm thinking that as well or maybe the MC is related to the Branson family when he gets his memories back but somehow I think that might be to much of a stretch to be a possibility
Hence my hope for a noble roots. That will make the incest possible. Maybe not knowing hes part of the Brenson family till its know at a later time.

Not really looking forward to watch Mr Brenson been busy with his family. Hate the dude already

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes