3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Might I inquire as to the conditions necessary for the dildo scene to fire? I bought the dildo, and Sarah has either normal or happy mood in the afternoon and I've yet to see it trigger.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Might I inquire as to the conditions necessary for the dildo scene to fire? I bought the dildo, and Sarah has either normal or happy mood in the afternoon and I've yet to see it trigger.
All masturbation scenes require Sarah to be horny. It and the normal solo scene have the same trigger and it choose randomly between them.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is her being Horny visible on the portrait? If it's hearts on the portrait, then neither of the masturbation scenes are triggering (beyond the very first one).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is her being Horny visible on the portrait? If it's hearts on the portrait, then neither of the masturbation scenes are triggering (beyond the very first one).
Yes it's the hearts. It's not certain. Every afternoon, if Sarah is horny, there's a 1/6 chance you get the fingers scene and 1/6 chance you get the dildo scene.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ah, okay. 1 in 6 explains why I haven't seen it yet (or a repeat of the fingers). Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
some step by step pq I am 6 hours in loop and nap open no new location, I'm at max level and only places open are my house, store, library and cafe

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
some step by step pq I am 6 hours in loop and nap open no new location, I'm at max level and only places open are my house, store, library and cafe
Those are currently the only locations. Content for the school was temporarily removed for the 0.09/0.10 re-work.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Until it gets me banned from patreon, yeah.
Based upon what I've seen posted in threads here on F95zone for various risque games, as long as the base game does not violate their rules you should be okay. Plenty of games here have incest patches (though those typically just change a word or two, not drastically alter dialogue as yours does). Just make sure that absolutely no mention of any patch is made on Patreon's site and make sure any such blog posts get deleted ASAP if someone else is stupid enough to mention it. They cannot really censor you for what you may choose to do away from their site (such as here), and so long as your stuff that's available there conforms to the letter of their rules (if not necessarily the spirit) they don't have grounds to hassle you. Doesn't mean that they can't (if they want to be even greater douches than they already are), only that it's unlikely. Someone here would have to really hate you enough to report you to them, and even then it's iffy.

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Not really. You can't fund creation of banned stuff with Patreon money, even if you don't present it on their site. Just because they don't seem to actively hunt for it, doesn't mean it's safe. It's probably better when it's "officially" made by anonymous naughty hackers not associated with game developer. But it really depends on the nature of modification. If it's something simple like roommates and landladys rewritten to family members, developer can plausibly deny any involvement, because it can be done by anyone. But the more extensive modification, the less believable it is.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Based upon what I've seen posted in threads here on F95zone for various risque games, as long as the base game does not violate their rules you should be okay. Plenty of games here have incest patches (though those typically just change a word or two, not drastically alter dialogue as yours does). Just make sure that absolutely no mention of any patch is made on Patreon's site and make sure any such blog posts get deleted ASAP if someone else is stupid enough to mention it. They cannot really censor you for what you may choose to do away from their site (such as here), and so long as your stuff that's available there conforms to the letter of their rules (if not necessarily the spirit) they don't have grounds to hassle you. Doesn't mean that they can't (if they want to be even greater douches than they already are), only that it's unlikely. Someone here would have to really hate you enough to report you to them, and even then it's iffy.
Not really. You can't fund creation of banned stuff with Patreon money, even if you don't present it on their site. Just because they don't seem to actively hunt for it, doesn't mean it's safe. It's probably better when it's "officially" made by anonymous naughty hackers not associated with game developer. But it really depends on the nature of modification. If it's something simple like roommates and landladys rewritten to family members, developer can plausibly deny any involvement, because it can be done by anyone. But the more extensive modification, the less believable it is.
Yeah. I hope I don't get banned, but whatever happens, happens.

daunjaun21

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 68222
Overview
:
You're in your apartment when an old friend with an unfortunate past comes to live with you. Tailor your relationship to your liking and enjoy. There are six paths: lust, love, protection, neutral (not currently implemented), obedience and submission.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018/11/16
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.09.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Mac:
- -
Others:
-

Extras: -
Thank you @Ellaraia and @SvenVlad for sharing the game. "This unofficial port is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

View attachment 68224 View attachment 68228 View attachment 68230 View attachment 68231
I have looked high and low...and I cannot locate a diary. I was told it was at the to of the UI..here's what I see on my screen:

Reactions: ByBLoodyBrute

Cold Phoenix

Nov 16, 2018
I feel like if you have lots of it, you'll get an insane amount of people telling you it's crap, awful and no-one wants it. On the other hand, if you have none or little you'll be told everyone wants it and you should add it. Happy people are quiet people.

If I add it back, then I'll add like 5 scenes at once. I tried adding one scene at a time and it seemed like the worst of both worlds. It's not something I find erotic at all, far from it, but I do like writing about new and different things, so adding the content interests me, but I don't play it.
"I feel like if you have lots of it, you'll get an insane amount of people telling you it's crap, awful and no-one wants it. On the other hand, if you have none or little you'll be told everyone wants it and you should add it.".... absolutely true
"Happy people are quiet people.".... a little less true; a lot of people are voicing their happiness pretty loudly; I think you meant the combo happy and zen.
Anyway, as I said, it's your baby; I wish you a big following for it :)

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I have looked high and low...and I cannot locate a diary. I was told it was at the to of the UI..here's what I see on my screen:
The diary was removed in 0.09. You now unlock scenes via levelling up. Most are available by talking with Sarah in afternoons, and a few happen when she's horny in various locations.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes