3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Unlocks "click to increase money" and "click to change Sarah's mood".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my last round of testing on Monday, Sarah was always horny. My fix for that was to change a few of the variables. In doing this, I made a few mistakes, as you're pointing out. This is what I'm currently at for tonight's fix:

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
I do all of my writing/coding/testing on my macbook pro and the white text looks pretty on the retina display.

I'm still learning animation and experimenting with new things. I've only just discovered how DaZ keyframes actually work in the last month. That was a huge frustration for me. They're something I'll go back and revise once I'm more competent at creating them.
I´m sorry but the contrast from light pink to White is bad. for some People this is like a White panther on a White flag.. on a light baground you Need a dark text, otherwise People become headaches.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I´m sorry but the contrast from light pink to White is bad. for some People this is like a White panther on a White flag.. on a light baground you Need a dark text, otherwise People become headaches.
I know it has to be changed and it will be in the next bug fix. But for me, it looks good and isn't hard to read.

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
I know it has to be changed and it will be in the next bug fix. But for me, it looks good and isn't hard to read.
This can be. But every human has a little differen color view. so to make it good for all you Need contrast. ther are a lot YouTube tutorials About colormanagment .
Example

Last edited:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Is it me or does this game just feel like a huge grind with weak payoffs? I appreciate the developers efforts and the game though

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is it me or does this game just feel like a huge grind with weak payoffs? I appreciate the developers efforts and the game though
I'm slightly reducing the xp required to level up but if you don't like the scenes, this won't matter to you.

Last edited:

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
It's a professional program and you can tell. If a disney employee can't figure it out, then they're deemed an idiot and fired. Maybe now that it's been used much more by amateurs, they'll add some nice documentation and tooltips. I doubt it though. They seem like a rather cold company.
I kinda agree. Bit of history.. When Poser was pretty much the only program dedicated to figure posing, Daz was known as Zygote. They made the models for use in Poser. It was a pretty good "partnership" as Poser developed most of the tools we use now, with rendering and animation. There was a falling out when Poser came out with version 7. The Poser company was called Metacreations, then became E-frontier. Anyway.. while one could still import and use Daz content ( up to Victoria 4 ) They decided to make their own program, Daz Studio. Eventually there was a complete break and it's now not possible to use Daz content in Poser without some serious tweaking. I never understood the issue and frankly, hearing what I hear about Daz, I think Poser is a friendlier program for amateur artists like myself. My opinion may change after I upgrade my rig and install Daz and start playing around with it. OK.. ten cent history lesson is over. Keep up the great work Ellaria!

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I kinda agree. Bit of history.. When Poser was pretty much the only program dedicated to figure posing, Daz was known as Zygote. They made the models for use in Poser. It was a pretty good "partnership" as Poser developed most of the tools we use now, with rendering and animation. There was a falling out when Poser came out with version 7. The Poser company was called Metacreations, then became E-frontier. Anyway.. while one could still import and use Daz content ( up to Victoria 4 ) They decided to make their own program, Daz Studio. Eventually there was a complete break and it's now not possible to use Daz content in Poser without some serious tweaking. I never understood the issue and frankly, hearing what I hear about Daz, I think Poser is a friendlier program for amateur artists like myself. My opinion may change after I upgrade my rig and install Daz and start playing around with it. OK.. ten cent history lesson is over. Keep up the great work Ellaria!
I tried both and Daz was the first that I managed to create an image in, so I stuck with it. The tutorials really helped, but beyond them, you're on your own.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In case cum drips where it shouldn't.
But I fucked her and came inside her almost everyday for two weeks. Then when it's anal time the character suddenly gets concerned? Very silly and doesn't fit with the way the game is constructed. I don't think birth control should be implemented there, if at all. It adds to the kink factor to cum inside with reckless abandon. It's not real life, we don't need forced moral lessons about birth control whilst doing incest.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
But I fucked her and came inside her almost everyday for two weeks. Then when it's anal time the character suddenly gets concerned? Very silly and doesn't fit with the way the game is constructed. I don't think birth control should be implemented there, if at all. It adds to the kink factor to cum inside with reckless abandon. It's not real life, we don't need forced moral lessons about birth control whilst doing incest.
You need birth control for vaginal sex too. You should do anyway. To me, especially when she's your sister, not having birth control makes it less realistic and thus not as immersive. If you can't believe she's your sister, then what's the point? If she's your sister, you'd use birth control, or you're an idiot.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You need birth control for vaginal sex too. You should do anyway. To me, especially when she's your sister, not having birth control makes it less realistic and thus not as immersive. If you can't believe she's your sister, then what's the point? If she's your sister, you'd use birth control, or you're an idiot.
Fucking your sister at all is insanity to some. If this were real. But it's fantasy, so throwing in stuff like birth control is what really breaks immersion. It screams game mechanic, click on the store again.

But the original point was that it's weird we have an MC who will cum in his sister's pussy but he only gets worried about an unlikely scenario where live sperm will drip from her ass and somehow reach her eggs when it isn't being ejaculated. It's very silly, I got a good wtf chuckle out of it. But it sounds like it's not intentional. The game probably needs adjustment, stopping you to buy birth control for anal stands out because you can keep cumming in her forever. Even if you exceed the supply of birth control or neglect to get it at all. Seems like some trigger is not going off.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Fucking your sister at all is insanity to some. If this were real. But it's fantasy, so throwing in stuff like birth control is what really breaks immersion. It screams "GAME MECHANIC: PROGRESS HALTED UNTIL YOU GO TO THE STORE!" Keep in mind, this only happens after the player has been filling her with jizz an unlimited number of times without birth control.

But the original point was that it's weird MC is reminded of pregnancy only when he wants to put it in her ass. Is he going to think of buying maxi pads the next time they have oral? It's very silly, I got a good wtf chuckle out of it. But it sounds like it's not intentional. The game probably needs adjustment, stopping you to buy birth control for anal stands out because you can keep cumming in her forever. Even if you exceed the supply of birth control or neglect to get it at all. Seems like some trigger is not going off. So as it is, we have an MC who will cum in his sister's pussy but he gets worried about an unlikely scenario where live sperm will drip from her ass and somehow reach her eggs when it isn't being ejaculated.
Birth Control should be required for every scene that isn't foreplay. If that isn't happening, then it's a bug and I need to fix it.

Sarah is very worried about getting pregnant. If a woman has sex with her brother and gets pregnant, then she needs to have an abortion 100%. I've never had an abortion, but I hear it's not a pleasant experience and should be avoided. When you tell your sister it's 'unlikely' she'll get pregnant, she'll say your using birth control or you're not fucking.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.09.02 Released:

I didn't get to add gift giving because of computer problems. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: gigan and Mt PewPew

Cold Phoenix

Nov 16, 2018
I really dislike when a post mentions a specific version and everyone is talking about previous versions. It's like a post about the 1969 Mustang and a bunch of twits are talking about the particularities of the Mustang 1962 or 1956, etc. It just confuses things uselessly. So anyway, my problem with the version 0.09.01 (see, right version; is it so difficult?) is that, unless I played it the wrong way, the content seems to be misrepresented somehow on many sites, with pics of different females and an old guy (and the possible cuckolding or submission bit), etc, but all I'm getting until the max 20 levels (and beyond) is the fairly boring story (no offense, but a cat is a cat) about the one guy and a girl (.. and the Café owner who doesn't reappear after giving the guy a job). No clicking on phones or computers, or bathroom scene, or scene in the hallway, like all the confusing crap from previous versions mentioned in this forum; I didn't play any previous versions, and I'll admit the following is a rare occurrence (surprisingly), but now I guess people simply left pics and info about previous versions with the download link to the 0.09.01 version. Or again, did I simply play it wrong and not discovered all the content of this version?

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I really dislike when a post mentions a specific version and everyone is talking about previous versions. It's like a post about the 1969 Mustang and a bunch of twits are talking about the particularities of the Mustang 1962 or 1956, etc. It just confuses things uselessly. So anyway, my problem with the version 0.09.01 (see, right version; is it so difficult?) is that, unless I played it the wrong way, the content seems to be misrepresented somehow on many sites, with pics of different females and an old guy (and the possible cuckolding or submission bit), etc, but all I'm getting until the max 20 levels (and beyond) is the fairly boring story (no offense, but a cat is a cat) about the one guy and a girl. No clicking on phones or computers, or bathroom scene, or scene in the hallway, like all the confusing crap from previous versions mentioned in this forum; I didn't play any previous versions, and I'll admit the following is a rare occurrence (surprisingly), but now I guess people simply left pics and info about previous versions with the download link to the 0.09.01 version. Or again, did I simply play it wrong and not discovered all the content of this version?
I made a lot of changes with the release of 0.09 and 0.10. There is a section of content that was removed which may or may not be re-added later. Basically, I wanted to re-focus the game on the two main characters so I removed the others. I won't be adding sex with other characters back in for a few versions, and when I do it will be cheating and will have repercussions. NTR/Cuck content gained me headaches and little else. I do not know if this content will return.

Cold Phoenix

Nov 16, 2018
I made a lot of changes with the release of 0.09 and 0.10. There is a section of content that was removed which may or may not be re-added later. Basically, I wanted to re-focus the game on the two main characters so I removed the others. I won't be adding sex with other characters back in for a few versions, and when I do it will be cheating and will have repercussions. NTR/Cuck content gained me headaches and little else. I do not know if this content will return.
10-4, and thanks for the clarification. Incidentally though, NTR and Cuck themes is what almost everyone in America, Europe and Russia is after (dysfunctional, warped minds that we are) and what you're describing for the continuation of your project (and truly no cynicism meant here) seems more like what emos and young girls are after... but hey, it's your baby.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes