2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
also is there a way to have sex with the person who sits at the same table as the white fox girl that isnt a fan of 1 night stand forgot her name but but is sitting across from her

foxhunter888

May 16, 2022
1. Talk to Nora
2. Go outside and meet a male cat, ask him about "what happened here", and talk with him to the end
3. Go to the bar and buy "special drink"
4. Talk to Nora again
Having the same issue i bought the Minotavor and talked to nora and the duke in many ways and nothing happens but what they usually say is this only a thing you can do in the most recent version?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
also is there a way to have sex with the person who sits at the same table as the white fox girl that isnt a fan of 1 night stand forgot her name but but is sitting across from her
Having the same issue i bought the Minotavor and talked to nora and the duke in many ways and nothing happens but what they usually say is this only a thing you can do in the most recent version?
Here is the scene list:

https://f95zone.to/threads/shades-of-elysium-v1-0-6-0-prototype-khralzar.2484/post-1894601

However, do not forget that it depends on whether you are male or female(and also on the game version). Some characters have preferences.;)

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
Ive only got nova to work on version 1.3.0 however other games onwards like 1.6.2 doesnt work

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ive only got nova to work on version 1.3.0 however other games onwards like 1.6.2 doesnt work
That's why I always recommend 1.3.0, the last stable version. 1.4.0+ builds added a lot of new game elements, but they were semi-functional and buggy. The original system of scenes was gradually muted and replaced by more story based pre-rendered scenes, where the player had no control and no options. The futa option was completely removed and the game became more and more unstable and mess.And in the end, the whole project fell because of that.
I also recommend trying the original demo/prototype where you play as Nora and the Nora x Duke scene can be found there.

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
yeah being honest am unable to access some of the older games as half of them on kemono.party just link me to tumbler which i dont really use however i managed to get the 1.1 which.

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
tbh kinda a shame that the old game got abandon as i kinda liked it and wish someone would either take time to fix it or something like what someone did in the hth community but yeah. also would honestly like to see easter eggs in the new game however calling back to some of the og characters as its kinda going back to the roots of the game as such

Reactions: DocRipper

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
I cant wait for when they add hair to your character like the previous game and a better fox species model

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes