• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
I don't know if I'm blind, but I don't see a preview video
It's on both Khralzar's twitter and FA but here's the
Not a fan of the new models at all, def liked the old ones better. But I guess it's still a prototype, so they probably will still change
I noticed an earlier post on kemono that polled for development direction and "character looks quality" was an option. It seems that the current models are prototypes and will be upgraded at some point, but clearly animations and gameplay are the current priorities.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any way to limit fps on this thing? I'm not about to jog my graphics card over some furry balls, you see.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
is there no way to change the dick or did i miss it? In the screenshots i saw other variants.

Nein Nartin

Sep 21, 2020
It's on both Khralzar's twitter and FA but here's the

I noticed an earlier post on kemono that polled for development direction and "character looks quality" was an option. It seems that the current models are prototypes and will be upgraded at some point, but clearly animations and gameplay are the current priorities.

Hopefully he wont quit midway and finish this game.

Druidy

Feb 3, 2024
Guys, he is working with a small team to the uploads are going to be far and few between. He originally went into the game with no plan and ended up scrapping his old models and starting fresh. He HAS NOT abandoned the game. I do believe that he could communicate just a bit better as he does have paying subscribers but got to be patient.

As of right now, even in his newest update there is no Male on Male content or Female on Female content (Excluding the theesomes.) so if you are getting t exclusively for that then you are unfortunately out of luck. He is planning on adding more species to the rosters and more customization. Please stick by him until he can get everything sorted. Rushing content creators only push out bad games.

Patreon Review

Active: Yes
Upload Frequency: Semi-Monthly to Yearly
Subscription Price:$10
Communication: Poor
Homosexual Content: No (Older Versions)
Community: Average
Team: N/A
Overall: 7/10

RailyKarin

Apr 6, 2018
Well, at least it's getting slowly better, might take a few years to reach "medium" sized content, but hey, at least it's not abandoned.

Reactions: voodoohexx
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes