2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
bump on reupload?

Edit: Nevermind saw the links for 0.4 0.3 and 1.1

Anyone able to upload 0.5.0?
Use the search function. A few pages back I reup some older versions. Also, Khralzar always starts from 1.0/1.0.0 (which doesn't make sense, but...) so I don't know what you're looking for. Do you mean old SoE 1.5.0?

lewdwe

Nov 6, 2023
Use the search function. A few pages back I reup some older versions. Also, Khralzar always starts from 1.0/1.0.0 (which doesn't make sense, but...) so I don't know what you're looking for. Do you mean old SoE 1.5.0?
Sorry. yeah I meant 1.5.X

All the links i have found for it are dead and didn't see it on your reupload post

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Ok. I think I have 1.5.0 / 1.5.1 archived too, so I could upload them tomorrow if you want.
Good stuff, I have no idea what I did with my 1.51 so you'd be doing us both a favor. I kinda forgot about this game actually. I still can't get over how the earliest builds of this had the most content and it just jumped to a loop of them removing stuff over and over.

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Good stuff, I have no idea what I did with my 1.51 so you'd be doing us both a favor. I kinda forgot about this game actually. I still can't get over how the earliest builds of this had the most content and it just jumped to a loop of them removing stuff over and over.
Yeah, yeah ..Khralzar was too ambitious and wanted to do great things..but ended up ruining everything and running away from the battle. Hopefully he learned his lesson and things will be better this time.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Shades of Elysium (original) 1.5.0 Pre-Alpha

EDIT: Good news. Also found 1.5.1.

Last edited:

lewdwe

Nov 6, 2023
I only found out about this game a few days ago. You can imagine how disappointed I was seeing what became of it.

Especially after seeing the Gazelle model preview they uploader on patron. This game looked like it was going somewhere

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Can anyone explain to me what the major differences are between the 1.5 versions of the game and the 1.6?
Here is the complete changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caliente693

Dec 17, 2022
Reactions: DocRipper

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
Shades of Elysium Prototype v1.0.5.0 is now LIVE for Trailblazer Tier Patrons! Access to the build and full changelogs on our Patreon.

The big problem is that there's nothing to do in the game just climb lol

Reactions: ponypon35
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes