Unreal Engine - Shades of Elysium [v1.0.6.0 Prototype] [Khralzar]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Foxx1963

Although it had a lot of potential to begin with, this game is now little more than a textbook example of Patreon game dev scamming/dangling carrots. Do genuine creativity a favor and ignore this dev altogether and go support someone worth supporting.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

vcrlord

Coming into this project recently and without experiencing the previous versions too much...I like it. It would seem they are aiming for a customizable experience for the player...like the animal crossing happy home dlc, but with sex and furries lol.

The sex is fantastic imo. Too often do I see other 3d erotic games that lack sexiness in the poses and below average animation. Even the expressions are great, just...all the animations don't have a cum finish. Hopefully sooner than later.

Customization is cool. You can move furniture around and make your own map, though it is lacking atm. Character customization is great, but same thing...needs more options and optimization.

AI needs work, as well as character interaction. It just isn't there. Suffices I guess...also all furniture should have M/F animations for sex...but I understand that's a lot of animation and modelling work...making games is hard.

Will the developer stick to this iteration of his game and work on it consistently? I hope so. I think this could become something really great and sexy and hot. They dropped the previous version and disappeared for a while. It's dubious behavior, but maybe they will stick with it and get shit done.

Now...if you can't stand waiting and want something similar...look no further than Wild Life. They are far ahead in optimization and implementation and have a TON of hot animations. Just...they are also dubious. They haven't really worked on the game and put their focus on other aspects of the project. Also, lower tier PC's won't be able to run it. It's just so f**kin demanding on the Video Card. So...keep expectations low. But it's prime wank-fest material!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, Shades of Elysium.

I am very disappointed... Now you might say, "Horn, damn it, you're not a furry fan..."

Hold on...

Once upon a time, this project was very good, not without its problems, but it was playable and interesting enough for certain fans. I agree with them on many points, even with the fact that I am not a furry fan, which is true. But that the project, after such a long time, turned into this due to the inability to control resources or due to poor project structure, I don't believe it. Partly I may believe, but to spoil everything so drastically...

it's sad. I would rate the old version at 4 points because, in my opinion, everything was good there, especially the (Furry) animal models. They were beautiful, and the customizer was not bad. We even had the opportunity to choose in dialogues and more. And now... it has turned into sinking in the swamp. As you know, what sinks no longer resurfaces. Well, maybe it resurfaces, but I hope it will be the Titanic, not similar projects with emptiness and walking becoming the meaning of existence.

Unfortunately, the project has veered onto a crooked path leading into emptiness, plunging everyone into horror that can make many lose faith in humanity.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

catsdino

Abandoned game with too many empty promises. It was hot at first but I watched as each update stripped features. The last update came in the form of a ui update and then the game died right from that point onwards of 2 years.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

dusty stu

1 star for two very important reasons:

- Low framerate & low stability

- The game chugs on modern hardware and has a weird double-draw effect, which makes the models look blurry.

- - - I got a crash that caused my CPU to crash after 5 minutes.

- I coudn't find any sex scene in those 5 minutes.

+ In fairness, the models look great when you take a screenshot. The character maker is good.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Lisardlaser

The graphics are outstanding on Epic and FullHD. Those lights and textures are just fascinating. I only played 10 minutes but it already pulled me in.

Personally, I do not like pre-rendered sex scenes without full camera and speed control but it has a few of them luckily. Most of the times you bring the potential partners into your apartment where you have given full control of almost everything including free camera, POV for both, speed, poses and so on.

SUPER animations with SUPERB voices. Four intensity stages can be set which are also really awesome. The simultanous cumming is a great scene as well in any position (missionary, riding, doggy) but unfortunately I have not find any blowjob scenes yet where this phase could be actually dirty.

Additionally, the character creator is also perfect at this stage - especially for a pre-alpha game. The body physics settings are not so detailed yet but you can choose from both genders (no offense) of many interesting races. Besides, a lot of option is available for changing the color and texture of each body part. It allows you to make really unique characters.

So far I did not figure out that what the items can be used for but there are a ton of them.

Recommended.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

LHale87

I really enjoy what I got so far and look forward toward to seeing what comes out from this. Some things I found a little annoying the pic shows a fox girl and that's what I wanted to make but the race never showed up.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Caustic_Drool

Although this game is still being developed, it is visually impressive. Future updates will implement new mechanics, which I do look forward too. Overall the concept of this game is exceptional; Nevertheless, waiting for the updates is torture, but than again maybe I'm impatient lolz
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Hesctai

Superb basic idea: Create a world open to the world of Furry. 4 * of encouragement with this version (1.3.0). For now, there is no content except for a few small sexual scenes with some protagonists. That said, the base is there: customize the character, walk around as you want. With a background, a story for the characters and a mix furry / human this game can simply be a very big game!