VN RPGM Abandoned Sexy High [v0.3] [KJ Studios 2020]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried but gave up on meeting those 2 black women.

don't need rpgm to have open world or at least map of city to see where to go.

could been nice but rpgm is big no for me. if this goes back to renpy then might get interested again.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Sandbox games do not make for good story bescuse your running around trying to figure out what to do next.
Agreed. Sandbox are better for games with emphasis on collect-a-thon or those trainer games. Stories need a structure, a rail to drive on, and the very nature of Sandbox prevent that (unless you restrict the player from roaming, but then what is the point).

Reactions: hentai charley

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
RPGM? No thanks. There are plenty of games out there to play without having to mess around with RPGM games.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Hello everyone,
With great sadness I must inform you that we as a studio decided to put this project "Sexy High" on temporary hold.
We understand that you might be dissatisfied with this decision, however with the current situation of this project and our studio we decided that it would be the best way forward.
We have stopped charging for this project and we will remove the page for the game after some time.
Again we are sorry about this and we hope for your understanding.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
i can't wait to play it! is theree Any scenes with human toilet, ashtray, carpet, footstool, and any scenes about foot worship ech??

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
Theres a lot of abandoned games here
Sadly, yes. I think developers need to realize that you won't get rich making this types of games. Do them for fun and if you make some money off your games great. If not, don't cry foul and abandon your games out of spite.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes