• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned Sexy High [v0.3] [KJ Studios 2020]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sexy High-v0.2
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.

Reactions: x3m3x and olbor48

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so to get full out of 0.2 needs to restart game?
Yeah, I loaded up an Autosave near the end and thought there was nothing new till I started the game again of course.

Also tough choice between Monique and Alice both fine looking ladies.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Where exactly does this version 0.2 end ? Didnt play 0.1 so I dunno if I have everything, it felt short.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where exactly does this version 0.2 end ? Didnt play 0.1 so I dunno if I have everything, it felt short.
ends shortly after mc looks that girl's panties. only new stuff is in beginning where mc has choice to go party or not to go and in party pick up either of woman.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
ends shortly after mc looks that girl's panties. only new stuff is in beginning where mc has choice to go party or not to go and in party pick up either of woman.
Alright thanks, it seemed weird to me that on the first post there are more pictures that I could find ingame.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
considering anout of content in game atm, think 0.0000000000000002 would be more appropriate version number

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great looking game i want those Milfs on picture later students :LOL: (y)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Sexy High [v0.2] [KJ Studios 2020] (338 MB)
41 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
This game needs a grammar and spell check, especially the scene at the beginning with Alice. A lot of sentences end without punctuation. Then commas are missing and other times commas are used that don't need to be.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There's too little content so far to make an assessment, but first impressions:

- I'm getting spoiled by other games having the ability to change PC's name.
- As pointed out above, the black screen for quite some time at the beginning is off-putting.
- I like the design of the two teachers, but really don't like any of the four students' hairstyles.
- I REALLY like the render of the two teachers' stockings. A lot of designers don't seem to get stockings right, but these are good!

Again, too little to really go on, but I will be following this one. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well fudge i saw engine changed and was dissapointed. but i decided to give it a try...as soon as i started it up i just couldnt get into it. seeing it on rpgm ruined it for me. i guess i'll pass on this game now. good luck to you dev(y)

KJStudios2020

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
well fudge i saw engine changed and was dissapointed. but i decided to give it a try...as soon as i started it up i just couldnt get into it. seeing it on rpgm ruined it for me. i guess i'll pass on this game now. good luck to you dev(y)
We are sorry to hear that, but it's completely understandable as we all have our own likes :D
We just hope we will be able to get back your attention at some point in the future when we put more work in the project

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Just from looking at the screenshots, the teachers look decently hot; I'm glad to see a game making milfs that actually look like milfs and aren't just 18yos that the text calls "Mrs. Whoever". I am looking forward to some students being added as well, or even just anyone under 30

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes