VN RPGM Abandoned Sexy High [v0.3] [KJ Studios 2020]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Rem'py -> RPGM. Realy? You want people to delete this game? In general, the game improves significantly when moving from RPGM to Rem'py. What the hell were you thinking when you made this decision? This decision was pretty deadly for this game. 5/5 shits :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I don't mind RPGM when it's used effectively, and maybe it's early days yet, but I'm not seeing what the engine brings to the game just yet. I guess you could set up a few encounters where you 'walk into' a scene or follow characters like you did here, but is that worth the extra hassle as a dev or a player? As it is, the render count is a bit on the low side, but now your dev time would have to be split between all that painstaking pathing and staging in RPGM and doing the renders.

That seems like the inherent problem with early-development RPGM games. If there's a lot of content already in the game, then having some downtime walking between one event and another isn't too bad. But at this point, it just seems like a way to pad out game length when there isn't too much going on. So while that part of the game feels slow, other parts like the relationship with Pam jump from 0 to 100 in no time at all, and could use better buildup and pacing. The girls at the beginning (Alice/Monique) are fine, since it's established you've already fooled around with them before.

Anyhow, good luck with the project, hope you can get it close to your vision.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Accidentally downloaded since I thought it was Renpy. Welp I better move on then like the way the Dev moved on from Renpy (based on the dissapointed comments). I'd say goodluck but I've been burned by one of my favorite developers recently making a stupid decision by going EGS exclusive, but I digress.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sexy High v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm not a gamemaker but still i don't see what rpgm offers what renpy can't offer. those who have played rpgm games know those can (will) crash after some time during playing and saving isn't as easy as in renpy so when crash happens that might be several hrs of playtime lost.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
There might be reasons to switch to RPGM. But frankly I cannot think of any concerning this game. Good luck with it.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
There might be reasons to switch to RPGM. But frankly I cannot think of any concerning this game. Good luck with it.
60 seconds into GAME, read so much Text ,never even got passed intro.. Uninstall good luck with this Thumbs down for Me ! the quality of games now U release this Crap? are you dumb ?

Last edited:

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
first of all STOP WHINING ABOUT RPGM you lazy fucktards. dev is obviously trying to make an interesting game where it doesn't wind up jus screentapping or clicking through a game not reading most of the story and just wanting to see the action.
ren'py is a no go for me (unless well made sandbox)

Secondly, will there (in the future) be Futa content?
i sure hope so

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
first of all STOP WHINING ABOUT RPGM you lazy fucktards. dev is obviously trying to make an interesting game where it doesn't wind up jus screentapping or clicking through a game not reading most of the story and just wanting to see the action.
ren'py is a no go for me (unless well made sandbox)

Secondly, will there (in the future) be Futa content?
i sure hope so
It seems like you have not played v0.3 yet, because this a VN / RPG you can pretty much flip thru the dialogue to get to the action. so please do not start throwing around offensive statements when you really don't know what your talking about.

P.S. in my opinion Sandbox games do not make for good story bescuse your running around trying to figure out what to do next. Just my opinion.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes