Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Hey, I remember dropping this game 2 years back because of the forced femdom. I also remember some talk about possible alternative route or smth in the future. Can anyone give me update on this pls?
And if it's still the same, is it a separate quest that I can just skip or is it required to unlock other content?
The forced femdom is still in, right now there is no content that requires progressing with Jane, but considering her place in story who knows in the future.

Reactions: zenjee

zxcvbnm098765

Jan 8, 2020
so most of my characters waiting for kylee to progress, so they can progress with the mission, but i'm stuck with kylee and i have one more on her gallery to open up(the last one) what do i need to do to trigger it?

zxcvbnm098765

Jan 8, 2020
for me to progress everyone i have to progress kylee, and it says for me to progress kylee i have to finish jane, which im done with janes content, im assuming now it has something to do with linettes second ritual, but im stuck please help

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Okay it's telling me to meet Ms.Johnson in her office in the afternoon but nothing is happening. Was there something else I was supposed to do?

Edit: No seriously I have given up several times because, I can never figure out what to do here. I go to her in the afternoon sometimes the next day sometimes three days from now and all I get is the same dialogue.

"Make an Appointment"

Who am I supposed talk to? anyone got a guide? help please

Last edited:

kaneps

Feb 26, 2019
Okay it's telling me to meet Ms.Johnson in her office in the afternoon but nothing is happening. Was there something else I was supposed to do?

Edit: No seriously I have given up several times because, I can never figure out what to do here. I go to her in the afternoon sometimes the next day sometimes three days from now and all I get is the same dialogue.

"Make an Appointment"

Who am I supposed talk to? anyone got a guide? help please
Have you tried talking with the receptionist (Barbie) to make an appointment?

Reactions: Barely-here
Oct 16, 2019
Idk if this is for sure, but to keep doing the Dr Johnson quest "go to her office at afternoon" you also need to have spoken to the snake guy in the mall (I spoke to him once in the morning and once in the afternoon)

ancotor69

Dec 27, 2023
I quite like this game, but I've seen on Patreon that the last update is from January, has it been abandoned?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I quite like this game, but I've seen on Patreon that the last update is from January, has it been abandoned?
He has 2 games going - this and Lust Legacy . A 2 month window between updates is not uncommon even with 1 game. Some go 6-8 months (a few even longer) between up dates.

ancotor69

Dec 27, 2023
He has 2 games going - this and Lust Legacy . A 2 month window between updates is not uncommon even with 1 game. Some go 6-8 months (a few even longer) between up dates.
I understand that it can take up to 6 months between updates but I checked their Patreon and since January they haven't posted anything nor have they updated their roadmap.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I understand that it can take up to 6 months between updates but I checked their Patreon and since January they haven't posted anything nor have they updated their roadmap.
Yeah, they don't seem too chatty - roughly a month between posts of their Patreon(s)...Discord's still up (just peeked in have no clue how active the Dev is on there).

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone got a list of older passwords? Its anoying they keep changing, but also why are they removed from the front page?

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes