• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
belle is broken for me. she is the last person im progressing with so after helping out barbie with auditions i was going to finish belle but when i go to school in the morning like what the contact list said to do nothing happens with her and i cant finish her arc at all. anyone know whats going on or have a fix for this. let me know if you need my save file if that will help.

Reactions: mams3425

Genmareaperthethird

Feb 7, 2024
I really liked the game. There were only two negative points for me, the stepmother route because I don't like this type of femdom, I know you have to, and that person isn't me. And I also forgot that it was a game with powers, the protagonist basically acts normally and things happen without using any powers. In the stepmother's route, he could have used some skill to make her submissive, but in the end he didn't even need power for any of the routes, I just remember his mother where he used one of the powers to give her a push.
By stepmother you mean the blond lady? because if yes I agree, she should have been a aunt or something like that.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
I got an issue as I am unable to trigger belle quest. I already completed all the quest. Please guide me what to do.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Hello I have a question if anyone knows what specifically needs to be done in her case I go to school in the morning I talk to her but she keeps repeating the same conversation about the ugly helper in the project who looks at her panties 3 times and nothing happens after that no matter what I do I can't move her story forward sexnote.jpg

Nov 11, 2022
Can't continue with the psychiatrist. Journal says "Go into the office in the afternoon" but there is no scene when i go there and talking just repeats about not having an appointment.

Tried different times of the day and didn't work

Reactions: Genmareaperthethird

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Can't continue with the psychiatrist. Journal says "Go into the office in the afternoon" but there is no scene when i go there and talking just repeats about not having an appointment.

Tried different times of the day and didn't work
because you have to make some steps in the history of the other ladies only then you will unlock the continuation with the therapist

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Talk to Lisa. Been an issue for me for a long time. Anyone know how to fix, without having to start over, or a current save. Thks for the help.

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Hello I have a question if anyone knows what specifically needs to be done in her case I go to school in the morning I talk to her but she keeps repeating the same conversation about the ugly helper in the project who looks at her panties 3 times and nothing happens after that no matter what I do I can't move her story forward View attachment 3346508
Also having this issue... any assistance would be appreciated

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Codes for current Release
Version: v0.22.0a
Gallery: h9r7z2
Cheat: 4n1v3r

But I suggest using the Universal Unlocker by funog1

SexNote-0.22.0a-pc.rar

Workupload
how to open a cheat. I have the gallery but can't find the cheat

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amr Ragheb
3.60 star(s) 152 Votes