outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I will also repeat my question, I had a problem while passing or the game was buggy, I don’t know, but I finished playing as many as I could, now it says to continue progressing for this and so on. Now the problem is with Kylie, since most people need to continue the story with her, but in order to continue progressing with her, you need to progress with Jane. But Jane no longer has any events available. I tried to skip time on different days, like weekends and work days, but nothing helps. I don’t know what to do, I need help.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I really liked the game. There were only two negative points for me, the stepmother route because I don't like this type of femdom, I know you have to, and that person isn't me. And I also forgot that it was a game with powers, the protagonist basically acts normally and things happen without using any powers. In the stepmother's route, he could have used some skill to make her submissive, but in the end he didn't even need power for any of the routes, I just remember his mother where he used one of the powers to give her a push.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I really liked the game. There were only two negative points for me, the stepmother route because I don't like this type of femdom, I know you have to, and that person isn't me. And I also forgot that it was a game with powers, the protagonist basically acts normally and things happen without using any powers. In the stepmother's route, he could have used some skill to make her submissive, but in the end he didn't even need power for any of the routes, I just remember his mother where he used one of the powers to give her a push.
By the way, if I hadn’t reminded you, I would have forgotten that he had abilities))). Since they were only used at the beginning, you are 100% right about Jane, I must say that I also didn’t really like the Femdom that was there with her, either I’m not very familiar with this genre or they make it too creepy here.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Great Game just few questions. First, I unlocked the Gallery just to see what updates we have got - There I encountered a disturbing scene with the Teacher Mia where she was having a double penetration scene with two black dudes - is it avoidable completely?
Second the Stepmom has femdom scenes- is there any chance the MC gonna get a chance to turn the tables and make her a submissive and humiliate her non-stop , I'll love that.

Anyways my thoughts but good game

Will appreciate the help

PotatoSandwich

Mar 23, 2020
Does anybody have a full save of the game from this version or the previous one? Lost my save files recently and don't wanna play through the whole thing again

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
can anyone figure out the time of day variable? dir() doesnt seem to work in console

edit nvm i found it its gameTime

Last edited:

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
I have a question on the patreon page. Is there an update 0.22.0b, is it the same as version 0.22.0a? I want to know if there are differences or new scenes in that new version.

Wallo1298

Jan 25, 2022
I have the hint "Look for a Job. Try with Lisa, Dr. Johnson and Ronnie". But whenever i talk with them nothing happens. I have talked with everyone aswell and don't have other hints. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
i have the same problem but i also cant find roonnie, who is she again?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
what about people who are in femdom?

Reactions: yoyomistro

mommimimi

Nov 27, 2020
how do i proceed the quest with Belle, currently "Go to school in the morning" in the hint section. I have already completed other characters' routes. I did try go to school in the morning a couple of times but there are no triggers for the story to continue.

Reactions: DeLaJohnson
3.60 star(s) 152 Votes