marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
As long as the NTR is avoidable I don't really care if it is in the game or not BUT don't post that NTR is avoidable when you have Alexa constantly trying to get it on with Emily even when you don't have lesbian Zeta unlocked, Alexa is like a dog in heat when it comes to Emily and Emily doesn't try to stop her either and that's not really avoidable NTR now is it? Yes, I know what people say that lesbian sex between two LI's is not NTR, IF the MC is not involved in any way, he is getting cucked no matter if it is with a man or a woman. I know people won't agree with me BUT that is the one thing that turns me off about this game is the fact that the MC has no power over stopping Alexa from groping or doing whatever to Emily Pre-Lesbian Zeta 1. The very first day Alexa is out of her box and not even barely 10 minutes out, she is already infatuated with Emily and is peeping at Emily in the laundry room. I like this game BUT I was already hoping for Phase 2 to be out already, but it seems the dev is just dragging out Phase 1 longer than he should be doing, if I am not mistaken but wasn't Phase 2 supposed to be out at the beginning of the year or the first quarter of the year at least?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Don't spread misinformation. You are complaining about something that is not NTR. Don't complain when you don't even understand the trope.

The only NTR in this game IS avoidable.
I understand the trope perfectly well NTR is NTR no matter if the MC is getting cucked by male, female, animal, or futa. All Lesbian content should be locked behind Lesbian Zeta 1+ and should not have any lesbian content before that. Too many games now days have lesbian scenes forced on us and should be players choice IF they want to see that or not.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
As long as the NTR is avoidable I don't really care if it is in the game or not BUT don't post that NTR is avoidable when you have Alexa constantly trying to get it on with Emily even when you don't have lesbian Zeta unlocked, Alexa is like a dog in heat when it comes to Emily and Emily doesn't try to stop her either and that's not really avoidable NTR now is it? Yes, I know what people say that lesbian sex between two LI's is not NTR, IF the MC is not involved in any way, he is getting cucked no matter if it is with a man or a woman. I know people won't agree with me BUT that is the one thing that turns me off about this game is the fact that the MC has no power over stopping Alexa from groping or doing whatever to Emily Pre-Lesbian Zeta 1. The very first day Alexa is out of her box and not even barely 10 minutes out, she is already infatuated with Emily and is peeping at Emily in the laundry room. I like this game BUT I was already hoping for Phase 2 to be out already, but it seems the dev is just dragging out Phase 1 longer than he should be doing, if I am not mistaken but wasn't Phase 2 supposed to be out at the beginning of the year or the first quarter of the year at least?
Emily and Alexa are not ntr. And phase 2 started in previous update released in march/April. So congratulations, you made a long rant and achieve be wrong in every single word you wrote

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
Sexbot v1.42
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Download links : MEGA ;

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Thats Deeplearning at its finest

klmb1990

Aug 14, 2016
So.. personal opinion here after having played through the new NTR scenes.

Everything else was great, especially the Ashley scene.
Yeah I'm not sure what the point of making them all clones was. I thought Llama had to re-write those scenes to avoid Patreons stupid rules around mind control = rape.

In the 1.42 update the Emily scene was re-written to be more corruption than MC, which I actually preferred.

Now it's gone back to MC but they're all clones? How does making them clones skirt Patreon's rape rules?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This Is legit a cuck game i dont know what people are expecting. A waste of renders if you ask me but just ignore and move on
i hate NTR with my all self, and i can assure that NTR is totally avoidable..if u consider some lesbo with a sex bot NTR well, i don't know what to say to you....

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Latest revision is an utter travesty and totally skewed in favor of cucks.... Overflowing with netorare filth. There is no denying this any longer; CUCKBOT has been a netorare cesspool for ages. This revision cements it further, and THEY falsely claim it is unavoidable. Only CUCKS or paid lackeys would defend shameless false advertising...
lol did anyone really believe it would end any different?

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes