indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there is no story content in this update ,right?? only a few action added to the days, am i right? thanks

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey it looks like all ntr scenes are fake cause Melvin is having sex with the girls clones not actually with the girls.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I only wish that the sexbot in the "Sexbot" game got more content.
Alexa's got quite possibly the most content.
It just isn't all centred around the MC.

is there a plan to make a version with both new and removed netorare?
Sort of...
The removed stuff was because of Patreon, and the new changes to the game are being done to reintroduce/rework the previously removed content from the last version.

I don't doubt there'll be more coming, and that it too will also be as avoidable/predictable as what we have/had.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Can't wait to try 1.5 tonight! Question though people, who is "secretary" in the changelog? Also, will I have to repeat the corresponding proms for the changed NTR scenes or will they already be unlocked in the gallery if I completed the originals?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
> Ntr (avoidable)
Imagine bying a robot and being cucked by it :D
That's what it seems like with Alexa and Emily, Alexa is always trying to find a way into Emily's pants and Emily doesn't try to resist her either. I don't know who the true villain is Alexa or Melvin. It's like either of them is trying to find ways to do something lewd with Emily or Sam but mostly with Emily. I wish that the dev would tone down Alexa's affection for Emily because it seems like Alexa keeps trying to seduce Emily even if you aren't on the lesbian Zeta path.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
NTR isn't my thing, but I don't mind it being included. One of the best things about the game is that so many kinks/fetishes are represented. I only wish that the sexbot in the "Sexbot" game got more content.
The content this game gets is voted on by paying user on patreon so if u dont like it go sub to the dev on patreon and make your vote matter.

Reactions: gottogo1234

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You said you don't like ntr? Now why the change of mind?
I've begun reporting you for your continued NTR arguments. As I said I have I have very little patience for contrarian behavior. Same will go for anyone else cluttering up the thread with this nonsense.

Has all the NTR content from Emily been restored? I'm not referring to just 1.42 where only a couple of NTR scenes were, but rather, I'm referring to all the ones that were removed entirely.
It's all been restored.

Reactions: Jericho85 and cbomb

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I never understood why this gang of people keep popping up in the comments for a game that have a tag they don't like, just to be annoying and disrespectful. I never go to a game with 'gay' or 'scat' tag to comment how i hate those or even if it's avoidable, lol, this became a meme - 'Is NTR avoidable' question.
Is Sex avoidable ? I mean is this a game where I'm exposed to naked woman ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
TLDR; because they can, feel bored, want to piss off some folks, are happy that they are anonymous. etc. etc. this whole topic is going on from version 0.03 or so since I follow this game.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Full unlocked gallery saves and persistent for the 1.5 beta.

The save is the #6 in the first page so 1-6

Reminder you need to paste the persistent in both the SexBot-1.5_beta-pc\game\saves directory and in the appdata directory which will be roughly at C:\Users\Yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SexBot-1612013657

The save is right at the gallery on the first day.

You can change the name of the MC and other characters as well as their relationships in the gallery.

If i missed any scene let me know.
Yo bro, i used your save and i paste it in my saves directory in the game folder and also in the appdata but when i'm using your 1-6 save, the gallery is not full unlocked at all do you know why? Or did i do something wrong? sexbot.PNG
I didnt understand your sentence "the save is right at the gallery on the first day" tho.. Do i need to play the first day? I'm confused sorry..
Thanks in advance

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes