cbomb

May 29, 2018
Brothers, this thread is a disaster. Not sure why I can't look away though. I try to leave and it pulls me back in. The power of sexbot. Regardless, can't wait to play the new update tonight. Judging from all this nonsense here, I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Yeah I'm not sure what the point of making them all clones was. I thought Llama had to re-write those scenes to avoid Patreons stupid rules around mind control = rape.

In the 1.42 update the Emily scene was re-written to be more corruption than MC, which I actually preferred.

Now it's gone back to MC but they're all clones? How does making them clones skirt Patreon's rape rules?
It didn't come to mind initially, but you made me think of this but I can definitely see an argument in favor of Patreons rules that cloning the girls without their consent to then have sex with the clones could still count as non-consent. Kind of like deepfakes for girl streamers and how that was a whole issue. I can definitely see that being an issue for Llama with this method as well.

Also, I agree with you that his last iteration where he tested with Emily is preferable. The only issue is that it was too quick and didn't make sense. I would have just suggested that the best work around to that would be to make it make sense by having Melvin more interactive with the girls throughout the week.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It didn't come to mind initially, but you made me think of this but I can definitely see an argument in favor of Patreons rules that cloning the girls without their consent to then have sex with the clones could still count as non-consent. Kind of like deepfakes for girl streamers and how that was a whole issue. I can definitely see that being an issue for Llama with this method as well.

Also, I agree with you that his last iteration where he tested with Emily is preferable. The only issue is that it was too quick and didn't make sense. I would have just suggested that the best work around to that would be to make it make sense by having Melvin more interactive with the girls throughout the week.
I am still waiting for for the game to be out of beta version to check the new scenes and give some input on the modified versions.

Noooooooooooooo Llama is the worst!!!!12!!1! I've been cucked by a washing machine?!!!!!!11!! I hate this and hate him and hate my dad!!.
View attachment 3648221
Took me a second to understand the dad comment but that made me laugh. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dec 26, 2020
"Added post time jump bad outcomes for choosing NTR for the remaining side characters"

Hey guys! Are these scenes referring to the new prom scenes with Meiko, Steph, Jessica and Daphne with the virus? I have a doubts because those wouldn't be post time jump right? Thanks in advance!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sexbot v1.5 Beta with incest patch
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.5 Beta

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
"Added post time jump bad outcomes for choosing NTR for the remaining side characters"

Hey guys! Are these scenes referring to the new prom scenes with Meiko, Steph, Jessica and Daphne with the virus? I have a doubts because those wouldn't be post time jump right? Thanks in advance!
No, it's referring to the scenes after MC come back in time and you pick the choice look for the character that was infected in the prom.
These scenes play differently if you pick the NTR option in the post-prom scene, since the character is now with a corruption point. That's why he called "bad outcome".

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I dont understand futa options, no mather what I do never appear new futa scenes, any help? Thanks
Perhaps you need to go through the lesbian route, where Alexa invites Emily to the graduation party . and as I remember, after this you will have a choice of futa.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
any idea how to advance from this the assistant tells me to go to the laundry on day 1 but it can't seem to advance this further

View attachment 3648547
It's strange because i already got all the 4 variations of the scene in previous updates, i can even watch all the 4 variations in the the gallery but also show to me this way and with 1/4 like there is the other 3 variations still locked. Llamamann maybe this is a beta bug? Also all the girls have zero corruptions points in my save, but still the melvin gallery in my save shows all the entries of Melvin's scenes and some of them are even fully unlocked even I never have played any ntr scenes in the game at all. It's only hidded if i disable ntr contet. Not a big issue to me (while i personaly prefer play with ntr enable to avoid and with the melvin's scene not appearing in the gallery as a proof of my pure non-ntr playstyle), but this could also be a bug of beta version?

Reactions: BUKUBAKA and ARB582

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
He's aware of the issue with the Laundry scene but he's currently streaming on discord so I don't know when he will make a fix and post it here.

Changing the day1.rpy from

Code:
### Replace
elif zemlaundry ==3:
    $ persistent.d1emily2d = True
    $ zemlaundry = 0
    jump emlaundry4

### With
else:
    $ zemlaundry = 0
    jump emlaundry4
Will apparently fix it but I didn't try it myself.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I've never played this game before. Should I play the reworked version or the normal version?
I would play 1.5 as you'll have more content. Only some scenes were changed to comply with patreon. When you finish, maybe download 1.3 to see the scenes before the rework.

Reactions: jamesdavis

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
He's aware of the issue with the Laundry scene but he's currently streaming on discord so I don't know when he will make a fix and post it here.

Changing the day1.rpy from

Code:
### Replace
elif zemlaundry ==3:
    $ zemlaundry = 0
    jump emlaundry4

### With
else:
    $ zemlaundry = 0
    jump emlaundry4
Will apparently fix it but I didn't try it myself.
It will probably be solved in the official release when update be out of beta. Thanks for the info. Do know if what i talk about melvin's gallery is also a know bug?

Reactions: BUKUBAKA
4.50 star(s) 205 Votes