The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
Finally, something that ACTUALLY WORKS.
Thank you very much.

Game still feels a little fast, but the clock is not in a fucking hurry anymore.
Also, the parameter needs a space (... ,"parameters":{"FPS Limit":60}} ) otherwise it does nothing. :p
So wait that works? Why is that not in the game then?

wolf428

Dec 25, 2020
Help! for some reason I can't trigger Maribels 2nd quest according to the journal. I tried going to the clinic, but the only interactions I have are talk/interact and "About the other night" which she only says "...". I have no idea what to do here.

Edit: Fixed it, I had to wait for the next yoga event to trigger, then talked to her next day after getting the letter from her the 2nd time, went to the clinic wednesday at 18:00 clarine had me do something to apologize, and that fixed the stuck. leaving this incase anyone else locks into this same problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shade660

Shade660

May 24, 2020
Oh boy, I was waiting for a futa on male Peach scene even since we had the futa on femMC scene, I can't wait.
Also, I really liked the Lamir x Lene scene, love NTR stuff like this
I went to crow nest and i can't drop coin, how am i supposed to do this? I did get the mission
before lene happy hour. How do you actually drop the coin according to walkthrough or any other way to find the crow?

If i am really locked out can ayone share a save

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I went to crow nest and i can't drop coin, how am i supposed to do this? I did get the mission
before lene happy hour. How do you actually drop the coin according to walkthrough or any other way to find the crow?
The crow nest only works when you're prompted to by Peach's quest and afterward. You probably need to get the generic winged demon feather loot and hand it to Peach before the crow appears.
That whole part is something I need to make clearer in-game.

Dec 9, 2022

If i am really locked out can ayone share a save
Make sure you enable random encounters if you had it disabled by cheat and then go find that random demon in the forest next to peaches tower. It'll trigger after you deliver it.

Orioninho

Jul 1, 2022
ÓHi, I got to the pirate ship part, but after the character falls, I'm stuck on the boat without having to do anything other than go to the upper floors, what do I do?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes