UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I've encountered a soft-lock in "Empowering bum-bum 1", the game ends up stuck in an infinite loop when trying to take Elinnie's panties.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elinniel

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Hello! I have been summoned.

Lene x Lamir was teased in the second update, the one where Lene was added, but there wasn't a real plan to add it to the game. It just happened because of a poll, and well, it keeps being teased, so I thought it was fine if made with care.
Sex Valley is a player-focused game where things ONLY happen with the player's direct involvement. That makes real NTR quite hard to happen, as in my eyes, NTR is something that happens without the player's consent.

That scene that you guys are talking about is a threesome scene where the player gets sidelined in the heat of it, with two girls who are in a relationship with the player, where they are all in agreement to do it; one of them is so drunk she doesn't even remember what happened, and the other just see it as a pity fuck. In my eyes, it isn't really NTR, and anyone who thinks so just didn't read it, as I spent a lot of time making sure the scene couldn't be seen as NTR if people just read it. The closest to NTR in the game is the bad ending with Peach, where the player is taken from the other girls, and that HAS the player's consent to happen.

So yeah, chill. I have no plans for any real NTR that takes away player choice, as this isn't that kind of game.
I like the thought behind that picnic scene, it shows Lene's personality as meek and shy when it comes to Lamir, but drinking gives her courage and her dominant personality shows up, MC being there eggs her on even more. I think any content with Lene x Other girls is keeping it in the harem, and not an NTR. I wouldn't want any other redheads getting close to the main girls tho.

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I've encountered a soft-lock in "Empowering bum-bum 1", the game ends up stuck in an infinite loop when trying to take Elinnie's panties.
Yeah. It's a bit hard for me to track down bugs witouth much info about it.
I tested that event out and it seems to be working just fine, so I suspect it might only happen when Nihil's spawn is activated (after her quest) or Celeste's (after Elinine's quest) as those are the only things that could get in the way. I think I have a good idea of how to fix it though. Thank you for letting me know about the problem.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Yeah. It's a bit hard for me to track down bugs witouth much info about it.
I tested that event out and it seems to be working just fine, so I suspect it might only happen when Nihil's spawn is activated (after her quest) or Celeste's (after Elinine's quest) as those are the only things that could get in the way. I think I have a good idea of how to fix it though. Thank you for letting me know about the problem.
Nah, I recently restarted, since the last time I played was a really old version. I didn't have either one of them active yet, however I did both of those quests now and nothing changed. Elinnie spawns at the right most side of the door instead of presumably the intended center of the door.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elinniel

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

This is a very big update in terms of content and very text-heavy! I've spent a lot of time making sure Kiria is likable, as she is an honorary main girl with the same privileges that they get. (Other than three quests, Kiria only gets an especially big one.)
A nice thing added is that you can now get Affection with the six main girls and Kiria just by talking to them. It's nowhere as good as giving gifts, and it only happens the first time you talk with the girl in a given day, BUT it's a nice quality of life, and it works as the players would expect, getting closer to the characters by talking and not only through gifting.

Kiria Gifting Tips: Kiria needs considerably less affection points than the other giftable girls (around 60% less), as she's unlocked so late.
-She ADORES plushies.
-She likes adventures and fairy tales.
-She is fine with healthy food and crops
-She dislikes unhealthy food
-She despises being gifted flowers (Seriously, don't do it. Don't give flowers to the elf. She won't like it...)
New Content
  • Added Kiria’s entire Questline!
    • Requires defeating the Goddess and completing Lamir’s third quest!
    • It’ll start naturally in a week or when changing months after defeating the Goddess. The timer will start when entering your home in older saves that have already defeated the Goddess.
    • A new mission is added to the Quest Log at each step of the quest (Trying to make quests harder to get lost into)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sex Valley [v0.6.00] [Zehmun] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [206 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SexValley-0.6.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

StalkerDath

Jul 21, 2020
Who can send a save before the 6.0.0 update, otherwise the main task broke for me and does not want to be performed.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
It's incomplete, the game has an in-game walkthrough now. If in-game tips are not clear ask here, people are helpful.
1712945721925.png
I have gone to the seal and interacted with it but it says
1712945801602.png
and nothing more. Last version was 0.50 so I doesnt remember anywhere else that might have a godesses seal (tried peach's tower and wandered a little around the caves)

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
*read patch notes*
*no Lilian or Therese scenes still*

ONE DAY FELLOW MILF/GILF ENJOYERS. ONE DAY!

At least we still have Roxanne...

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes