Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
You'll see, it always snowballs from the first scene. This game will have now NTR subhumans asking for NTR scenes every update, and they'll spend 90% of their income to get them (until they get bored and stop, but at that point, the game is already trash and no normal human being will want to touch it). Very common phenomenon.
The cucks managed to ruin a game that only has a couple of cocks in it, truly amazing.
I want evidence of that phenomenon. This game always had a good amount of content and choices of how you play the game, and that scene is also fully optional and left to the player's choice. If you look at the dev's patreon they are very passionate about their work and choose what they want to pull out even with polls they make, so leave them to do their own thing.

Reactions: Onbunga

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I want evidence of that phenomenon. This game always had a good amount of content and choices of how you play the game, and that scene is also fully optional and left to the player's choice. If you look at the dev's patreon they are very passionate about their work and choose what they want to pull out even with polls they make, so leave them to do their own thing.
It happens with harem games mostly, for some reason. The ones from the top of my head are: "Succubus Trick: grown up problems", "Business of Loving" and "Demon Curse".
Also, I never played "Taffy Tales", but it mentions NTR in its changelogs too. And it's a pretty old project. So the phenomenon is not new.

As Lordcommander said, it's a slippery slope. Now it's an optional sharing scene. And tomorrow it's gonna be unavoidable gangrape.
The most alarming to me isn't even sharing Lamir with Lene. But the whole Sophie and Eris clusterfuck.

Reactions: l0rdcommander

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
It happens with harem games mostly, for some reason. The ones from the top of my head are: "Succubus Trick: grown up problems", "Business of Loving" and "Demon Curse".
Also, I never played "Taffy Tales", but it mentions NTR in its changelogs too. And it's a pretty old project. So the phenomenon is not new.

As Lordcommander said, it's a slippery slope. Now it's an optional sharing scene. And tomorrow it's gonna be unavoidable gangrape.
The most alarming to me isn't even sharing Lamir with Lene. But the whole Sophie and Eris clusterfuck.
Haven't played Demon Curse yet, but all others seem optional and games are still dominated by MC content. Taffy Tales was always supposed to have an NTR path, The dev called it before, but the game was never tame to begin with, there was plenty of Netori content, and MC acted similar to an NTR protag himself as well.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Haven't played Demon Curse yet, but all others seem optional and games are still dominated by MC content. Taffy Tales was always supposed to have an NTR path, The dev called it before, but the game was never tame to begin with, there was plenty of Netori content, and MC acted similar to an NTR protag himself as well.
Ok, but you didn't refute the argument about seemingly normal games all of a sudden shoehorning ntr. :unsure:
And even if it's optional, the development time spent on ntr detracts from the amount of other content.
For example, instead of that scene of Lene fucking Lamir, we could have had a scene of MC fucking Lene. Or MC and Lamir inviting Lene for a threesome.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Ok, but you didn't refute the argument about seemingly normal games all of a sudden shoehorning ntr. :unsure:
And even if it's optional, the development time spent on ntr detracts from the amount of other content.
For example, instead of that scene of Lene fucking Lamir, we could have had a scene of MC fucking Lene. Or MC and Lamir inviting Lene for a threesome.
We have a good amount of Lene x MC content already(I won't say no to more tho, but with Lamir it's extra spicy), Lamir x Lene x MC seems to be on the Devs planned list as well. The good thing about this game is the variety, Lene x Lamir is still a variety with the condition that the player is okay with the context.

Games may shoehorn into NTR, because it's still content and some people are okay with content than no content, it's a hot topic; people complain and argue all the time about it, but in the end, it's about how Dev wants to develop their own game.

I don't think it's fair to talk about this game from an NTR standpoint or many others, because there are few scenes left to player choice, all the doom and gloom and the same arguments with no ends hurt the game's progress more than the addition of NTR which is fully optional.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I don't think it's fair to talk about this game from an NTR standpoint or many others, because there are few scenes left to player choice, all the doom and gloom and the same arguments with no ends hurt the game's progress more than the addition of NTR which is fully optional.
Lol. Lmao even. Why the fuck do you think people are descending to doom and gloom? Precicely because of ntr getting added.
If there was no ntr, there would not have been any complaints either. You're missing the point entirely. :KEK:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Lol. Lmao even. Why the fuck do you think people are descending to doom and gloom? Precicely because of ntr getting added.
If there was no ntr, there would not have been any complaints either. You're missing the point entirely. :KEK:
Yeah, there is no need to talk anymore. Have a good one pal.

Dec 9, 2022
I don't even understand what these ntr shortcuts and angry trench wars mean if I'm being honest, but it always amazes me how there's a game where you have ton of optional content and some random angry schmuck will come from the gutters and calls people subhuman when they choose to play certain content that they don't like.

You don't have to do that. None of those "subhumans" have a gun to your head and forcing you to play. In fact, all that angry talk kind of leads me to suspect you are a closeted enjoyer of it and now lash out at everyone else before you get honest with yourself. The fact that dude has like 7 comments in years and all of them saying the same thing shows an obsession.

It reminds me of that Hungarian homophobic MEP who was caught by journalists fleeing a gay orgy in Brussels :KEK:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I love the Morgan Patreon art. I've read that there will probably be no content with her, but I would love some time-travel magic stuff for even one content with her and obviously, some story to tell Lene(which probably won't go well.)

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

l0rdcommander

Oct 17, 2018
I don't even understand what these ntr shortcuts and angry trench wars mean if I'm being honest, but it always amazes me how there's a game where you have ton of optional content and some random angry schmuck will come from the gutters and calls people subhuman when they choose to play certain content that they don't like.

You don't have to do that. None of those "subhumans" have a gun to your head and forcing you to play. In fact, all that angry talk kind of leads me to suspect you are a closeted enjoyer of it and now lash out at everyone else before you get honest with yourself. The fact that dude has like 7 comments in years and all of them saying the same thing shows an obsession.

It reminds me of that Hungarian homophobic MEP who was caught by journalists fleeing a gay orgy in Brussels :KEK:
Quote me at least, coward, LOL.
It's not complicated, as the other user said, now a good game that has limited updates will start to shift focus to shitty NTR scenes instead. I like supporting good games with my money (this was one of them), but now that the dev is using a considerable amount of his efforts in NTR scenes, I simply won't anymore because the good content will take twice as much to come out. So, yeah, it's ruined.
Also, I had 7 comments in 6 years, and 3 of them were about this topic, this is pretty much the opposite of obsessed lmao, not sure why you felt the need to lie about that, calm down, this is not a presidential debate. It's also crazy how it's 2024 and we still don't have a netorase tag, "swinging" is way too broad, adding it can't be that hard.

Dec 9, 2022
It's not complicated, as the other user said, now a good game that has limited updates will start to shift focus to shitty NTR scenes instead. I like supporting good games with my money (this was one of them), but now that the dev is using a considerable amount of his efforts in NTR scenes, I simply won't anymore because the good content will take twice as much to come out. So, yeah, it's ruined.
Also, I had 7 comments in 6 years, and 3 of them were about this topic, this is pretty much the opposite of obsessed lmao, not sure why you felt the need to lie about that, calm down, this is not a presidential debate. It's also crazy how it's 2024 and we still don't have a netorase tag, "swinging" is way too broad, adding it can't be that hard.
Bruh you need to spend some more time outside or your blood pressure will get you. Who would then do your invaluable work of calling people "subhumans"

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Not exactly sure why all of this started or where it stemmed from, but I feel like instead of just assuming things automatically we should maybe ask the dev (at least I assume they are anyways)
Honestly not even sure if the (from what I've heard) singular scene in game that's being talked about right now even counts as NTR but not like I've actually seen it myself, so...
Anyways, cough cough. Elinniel, is more "NTR" content intended on being added into the game, or is that single scene all there's ever going to be?
I feel like this is kind of a loaded question and either way people will be disappointed but... that's how developing pretty much ANYTHING goes.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Hello! I have been summoned.

Lene x Lamir was teased in the second update, the one where Lene was added, but there wasn't a real plan to add it to the game. It just happened because of a poll, and well, it keeps being teased, so I thought it was fine if made with care.
Sex Valley is a player-focused game where things ONLY happen with the player's direct involvement. That makes real NTR quite hard to happen, as in my eyes, NTR is something that happens without the player's consent.

That scene that you guys are talking about is a threesome scene where the player gets sidelined in the heat of it, with two girls who are in a relationship with the player, where they are all in agreement to do it; one of them is so drunk she doesn't even remember what happened, and the other just see it as a pity fuck. In my eyes, it isn't really NTR, and anyone who thinks so just didn't read it, as I spent a lot of time making sure the scene couldn't be seen as NTR if people just read it. The closest to NTR in the game is the bad ending with Peach, where the player is taken from the other girls, and that HAS the player's consent to happen.

So yeah, chill. I have no plans for any real NTR that takes away player choice, as this isn't that kind of game.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Bro really feels cucked by another girl lmao

• Haha
Reactions: redblackblue

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hello! I have been summoned.

Lene x Lamir was teased in the second update, the one where Lene was added, but there wasn't a real plan to add it to the game. It just happened because of a poll, and well, it keeps being teased, so I thought it was fine if made with care.
Sex Valley is a player-focused game where things ONLY happen with the player's direct involvement. That makes real NTR quite hard to happen, as in my eyes, NTR is something that happens without the player's consent.

That scene that you guys are talking about is a threesome scene where the player gets sidelined in the heat of it, with two girls who are in a relationship with the player, where they are all in agreement to do it; one of them is so drunk she doesn't even remember what happened, and the other just see it as a pity fuck.
Yep, Lene's a lean mean picnic machine.

• Haha
Reactions: Elinniel
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes