looo180

Jul 1, 2023
For the "we have to go deeper" main quest, Im already at the 3rd floor and i just got that quest and now I cant complete it, any way to fix this? thanks

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
It’s a glitch that happens if you get the Pickaxe before the slime boss fight and tear down the boulder the creator said usually you should continue and it should fix itself on its own. but I had encountered the same issue and sadly didn’t fix itself so i just restarted and start over

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
0.5.70 android unofficial

In case someone (I doubt so much) used 60 there is combobox to upgrade your save (don't forget to switch back to esc button)
Difference against official version:
added fps limit to 60
some changes related to web saves

probably nothing else was touched (but me was drunk so might forgot smth :sneaky:)

if you found smth is not working that supposed to work dm mb will do fix :D

May 22, 2023
Pretty much, considering game doesn't have Netorare to begin with. Anyone could've seen it from the beginning Lene will get scenes with other girls, but with the condition that MC is okay with. Lene is also a Love interest to MC, and a pretty popular one based on the content we get. Don't see this game turning into Lene doing stuff behind MC's back.
I don't understand this discussion. Has there been a new update where the MC "shares" Lamir and the other girls with Lene and is humiliated? Or is this just an insane request from NTR fans?
How does this "sharing" scheme work in the game?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I don't understand this discussion. Has there been a new update where the MC "shares" Lamir and the other girls with Lene and is humiliated? Or is this just an insane request from NTR fans?
How does this "sharing" scheme work in the game?
There is only one scene with Lamir x Lene. There is humiliation try by Lene, but both Lamir and MC let it go because they know Lene's personality. Lene said to had a crush on Lamir because she was kind to Lene. Lene is also is a direct LI for MC, so the sharing aspect I think is okay because no one is getting stolen. Again this scene is optional, it's a two-part event, so if it bothers you, you can simply ignore it, and it won't hurt you.

May 22, 2023
There is only one scene with Lamir x Lene. There is humiliation try by Lene, but both Lamir and MC let it go because they know Lene's personality. Lene said to had a crush on Lamir because she was kind to Lene. Lene is also is a direct LI for MC, so the sharing aspect I think is okay because no one is getting stolen. Again this scene is optional, it's a two-part event, so if it bothers you, you can simply ignore it, and it won't hurt you.
Interesting. If this "sharing" is the way you're talking about, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't even consider this NTR, as both characters are the MC's love partners.

I have two questions:

To unlock the sharing scene, do I need to have developed an sexutional relationship with both characters?

If we choose to share, is it possible for the MC to fuck Lene while she fucks Lamir? A Threesome sex?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Interesting. If this "sharing" is the way you're talking about, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't even consider this NTR, as both characters are the MC's love partners.

I have two questions:

To unlock the sharing scene, do I need to have developed an sexutional relationship with both characters?

If we choose to share, is it possible for the MC to fuck Lene while she fucks Lamir? A Threesome sex?
You need to have finished Lene 3 heart quest to unlock that scene, then you have to talk with lamir to get her on-board, then go to picnic place to trigger it.

For the threesome scene, I think we will get something along those lines in the future(Maybe in Lamir's bath-house, some build-up is happening there), but currently, only scene is Lene anal with Lamir. Also, according to Patreon they are adding another scene with Lene x MC x Lamir, but Lene is the dominant one on that, Idk if that would your tastes.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
the Bandit can be found by interacting with the gate north of town.

The only Roxanne scene right now is a titjob that happens on Tuesday and Saturday nights at the tavern.

Yeah, I'm aware of that oopsie. Right now, the only moments Bum-Bum works after saving Nameless are Monday night inside her shrine, Friday afternoon and Sunday night by the farm lake.
Lene Tuesday morning only works if you are 2 hearts, instead of just changing the dialogue?
Happi breaks the game when she enters the tavern bathroom

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes