• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Overall despite the unnecessary futa implamintation and some strange design choices i like the game. But i don't like the direction it's heading with possible full ntr in the future.
The best NTR comes when you're invested in a love interest, that's part of why a slow burn is so common in more ntr focused games. If the first half of a initially vanilla game is setting up those love interests as attractive, interesting, and... lovable characters who you can build a relationship with then the eventual NTR won't need to do all the tedium of trying to show the LI is a desirable partner outside of her appearance because that was already established in the vanilla introductory segment.

Honestly a harem game's transition into NTR has a ton of potential, the way the girls fall could vary quite a bit from girl to girl and the contrast could let their characters shine and the MC suffer in a really profound way :KEK:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
The best NTR comes when you're invested in a love interest, that's part of why a slow burn is so common in more ntr focused games. If the first half of a initially vanilla game is setting up those love interests as attractive, interesting, and... lovable characters who you can build a relationship with then the eventual NTR won't need to do all the tedium of trying to show the LI is a desirable partner outside of her appearance because that was already established in the vanilla introductory segment.

Honestly a harem game's transition into NTR has a ton of potential, the way the girls fall could vary quite a bit from girl to girl and the contrast could let their characters shine and the MC suffer in a really profound way :KEK:
I'm not the ntr expert here, but i believe the "Your cock is so huge, you are way better than mc" is the worst kind of NTR and typicaly is just lazy wrighting. She is portrayed throughout the game as deeply in love with mc and she is loving every minute of sex with him in contrast with typical ntr of this kind. But the best part is that mc allegedly has a huge penis, that is described as such in every encouter lol. So there is literally no reason for her to fall for a big dick. So yeah, she is satisfied by mc everyday or so and he has a big dick that alone ruins every chance of typical lazy ntr.

Also i believe harem rarely works with ntr, because almost every harem protagonist should be a chad (not anime harems they are also bad af) and not a pathetic and weak beta male. There are some exceptions of course if mc is stupid or blind or just lucky to have a harem in the first place (where girls for some random reasons fell for him on their own, classic anime type), but a lot of harem ntrs are just bad.

But i do agree with you that when you are invested the ntr hits way harder. Still it has to be logical slow transition and not an instant complete reverse.

Is there button or item in-game I can interact with to make stuck elements on screen disappear? Every time I fish, the little mini-game gets frozen on my screen.
Had the same bug happen every time to me. All you need to do is to fish again, or click on the red book near minimap and the fishing icon will disappear.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
But still where is the fairy when i need her the most? She was in the farm the whole early game and now she is completely gone. Can't build anything and i have alredy 1400 offering points.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Stop trying to derail the thread into the 1 trillionth discussion about NTR
Pretty much, considering game doesn't have Netorare to begin with. Anyone could've seen it from the beginning Lene will get scenes with other girls, but with the condition that MC is okay with. Lene is also a Love interest to MC, and a pretty popular one based on the content we get. Don't see this game turning into Lene doing stuff behind MC's back.

Menaldo

Apr 21, 2018
Peach call happens in 5 days! And updating the statue doesn't trigger the quest, it just resets the quest timer to make sure people don't get stuck.
This does not work for me.. Have reset att statue several times.. Waited for weeks and nothing happens.. How to fix??

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I'm not the ntr expert here, but i believe the "Your cock is so huge, you are way better than mc" is the worst kind of NTR and typicaly is just lazy wrighting.
I mean on its own it's lazy sure but the actual worst trope is when it's a slow burn game with a good setup and an intelligent/strong love interest and then some little weasel takes one picture of her paNtSU and her brain falls out of her head and just obeys the "blACkmaILer" without any thoughts other than maybe some "wahhh I'm so ashamed how could this happen oh no shame make me so horny wahhh" :FacePalm:

Also i believe harem rarely works with ntr, because almost every harem protagonist should be a chad (not anime harems they are also bad af) and not a pathetic and weak beta male. There are some exceptions of course if mc is stupid or blind or just lucky to have a harem in the first place (where girls for some random reasons fell for him on their own, classic anime type), but a lot of harem ntrs are just bad.
Sure but the dev already has scenes we're you're transformed into a girl, future scenes with Lene being ones where the MC discovers he prefers being feminized or just a girl and the bottom of the harem totem pole would be a pretty natural progression of "submission to Lene" route. I guess the alternative is just keep letting her fuck your face/ass and occasionally spitroast girls with her but eh seems kinda limited.

But I get I'm probably in the minority and the dev should poll his patreons or do what he personally finds hot, not listen to a bunch of trolls on a pirate website :KEK:

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Not gonna lie, having the whole Eris / Sophie questline completed just to not have the blackmail reward implemented was pretty disappointing.

Jul 9, 2021
Ahh I can't do Eliniel's 3rd mission (the green haired merchant), when I go to the capital city, I need to choose a sex scene and at the end of the scene, I appear at my house.

viplav

Mar 12, 2020
theres a horrible bug which locks you out from lamir quest 2, someone even mentioned that the bug is in map 009, event 057 and it was reported in 2021, its quite annoying when u play for 14 hrs just to realize that the quest is locked and you need to restart from the starting.

Reactions: Chubuk173

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
1705057004020.png

Is this game supposed to be so damn bright? everything is fine expect the town area. The town is brighter than the sun

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes