DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Peach call happens in 5 days! And updating the statue doesn't trigger the quest, it just resets the quest timer to make sure people don't get stuck.
hey how you doing? Its been a minute since i've played this game since i've just been waiting for it to get more updated, how far along would you say it is now?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Can someone update the walktrough thanks,im stuck at the last pantie
Maribel has a bag on the second floor of her clinic. dragon lady I think you need to interact with her cabinet and then go to some boxes near the kitchen when no one is around

killedlost

Jun 6, 2018
Is there something you need to unlock other than the fishing rod before you can fish? Every time I try to use the rod it just says "Nothing to fish here." Is there a specific spot you're supposed to do it?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How to find the "Nameless"? There's no people on the beach west of town, and nothing triggers no matter how many times I exit and enter the location.

Edit: Figured it out. You first need to find and talk to Eris in the town. Then go west to the beach.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexValley-0.5.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I will never understand the idea behind adding a futa or male LIs into a mostly straight game. Go hard or go home. Make a full blown futa game or just don't. Who the fuck in their right mind wants to fuck a dickgirl if he is a straight dude? Doesn't help that the best one in the game is said girl lol. But then i saw new comments mentioning ntr and a fucking sharing/swinging stuff with her and other girls... Yeah why the fuck even bother with the whole "Last Male Chosen" premise when we get a dickgirl that is better than MC in every aspect. Next the dev will make her fertile and the poor guy will be forgotten and useless. This shit reminds me of another game with the same plot called "Tail of desire". Here we also had the special sole male on the planet, that was cucked by every girl he met. They fucked goblins werevolves and even fucking horses but not MC.

Another thing i don't understand is the addition of a plain human girl as a main LI in a monstergirl game, when we have minos, goblins and lamias in the game. Even the ghost duo would be way better choice. Like come on... And what's the deal with noses in this game? Main Char has such a dark nose that i'm wondering if he is jerking it constantly? Or is he a heavy drinker?

Overall despite the unnecessary futa implamintation and some strange design choices i like the game. But i don't like the direction it's heading with possible full ntr in the future.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I will never understand the idea behind adding a futa or male LIs into a mostly straight game. Go hard or go home. Make a full blown futa game or just don't. Who the fuck in their right mind wants to fuck a dickgirl if he is a straight dude? Doesn't help that the best one in the game is said girl lol. But then i saw new comments mentioning ntr and a fucking sharing/swinging stuff with her and other girls... Yeah why the fuck even bother with the whole "Last Male Chosen" premise when we get a dickgirl that is better than MC in every aspect. Next the dev will make her fertile and the poor guy will be forgotten and useless. This shit reminds me of another game with the same plot called "Tail of desire". Here we also had the special sole male on the planet, that was cucked by every girl he met. They fucked goblins werevolves and even fucking horses but not MC.

Another thing i don't understand is the addition of a plain human girl as a main LI in a monstergirl game, when we have minos, goblins and lamias in the game. Even the ghost duo would be way better choice. Like come on... And what's the deal with noses in this game? Main Char has such a dark nose that i'm wondering if he is jerking it constantly? Or is he a heavy drinker?

Overall despite the unnecessary futa implamintation and some strange design choices i like the game. But i don't like the direction it's heading with possible full ntr in the future.
You can simply never activate the sharing event which is what I choose to do as I don't like to be degraded and being told how much better she is in every way. Like I love femdom and futa, but that scene is borderline NTR/cuck shit which I hate nor am I fond of sharing.

The dev has made it so you can avoid all the content you hate so there isn't much point in complaining about it as long as that stays the same.

Reactions: Boardguy

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

I agree, Dev needs to remake this game so all the chicks have dicks.
D=

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
You can simply never activate the sharing event which is what I choose to do as I don't like to be degraded and being told how much better she is in every way. Like I love femdom and futa, but that scene is borderline NTR/cuck shit which I hate nor am I fond of sharing.

The dev has made it so you can avoid all the content you hate so there isn't much point in complaining about it as long as that stays the same.
Yeah, i'm not there at the moment only started to replay the game again. Just saw some comments about ntr stuff which is still strange in a world where only 1 male present in their whole region. But the dick still ruined the best looking girl from the main cast and that is unavoidable.

I agree, Dev needs to remake this game so all the chicks have dicks.
D=
Actually that would be fine, not for me, but at least it will have a main target audience.

"Being the only man in age to reproduce in the village", but no pregnancy?
It will be funny if MC happens to be infertile as well. Or that he can't crossbreed with monstergirls and the only viable candidates are shopkeeper, lumberjack and maybe milf next door.

Last edited:

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Elinniel my save was bugged even more because it was just to look at the bug in the final battle that peach and obscuria didn't appear next to the goddess's seal

Is there a way to activate the quest for the final battle against the goddess?

Last edited:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018

Not every game has to be the same thing. Dev makes his/her own game, If what's on the table won't work for you, simply move away. There are thousands of games with simple Straight content that does not touch the "touchy" genre you guys have a problem with. And comparing this the Tail of Desire game with MC had no sexual content doesn't make sense, because in this game MC has the Majority of content with Main LI's or side characters.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017

Hehe thanks for 'Tail of desire' gonna play it ;)

Reactions: Big Green

lilhornycunt

Oct 4, 2022
Elinniel my save was bugged even more because it was just to look at the bug in the final battle that peach and obscuria didn't appear next to the goddess's seal

Is there a way to activate the quest for the final battle against the goddess?
same here, check top of peach tower.
Kiria may appear there as if she's been beaten already.
It won't progress the quest under quests tab however the new peach event will still occur so I can only assume the flag for completion has already been triggered.
Peach still has the intended message eafter sleeping to progress the quest and the game runs normally otherwise, just annoying that the peach message occurs every time you go to sleep.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Not every game has to be the same thing. Dev makes his/her own game, If what's on the table won't work for you, simply move away. There are thousands of games with simple Straight content that does not touch the "touchy" genre you guys have a problem with. And comparing this the Tail of Desire game with MC had no sexual content doesn't make sense, because in this game MC has the Majority of content with Main LI's or side characters.
You are missing my point, but it's ok. And i guess you didn't play the other game, because mc also has action there, alas cuck content happens.

Hehe thanks for 'Tail of desire' gonna play it ;)
Try it if you like the ntr theme, i like the art there. But as far as i know the ending was rushed and the dev just didn't want to work on it anymore so he cut a lot of content.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes