Unity Completed Sex Standing [Final] [Octo Games]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
It looks too raw to be a finished project. Playing it gave the impression that you were scratching wood with cut nails

Vasyan12

Mar 24, 2022
Soooo... With some amounts of struggle i've managed to go through this. Game just ends, but Gallery still have locked pieces. Is it supposed to be like that or i missed something?
Also, haven't found any lesbian content...

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
There comes a moment where the robot decides to stop delivering. And the sex didn’t stop me.

Sex Standing surprised me. I was thinking this was sort of an adventure game. This is an indie Death Stranding with mandatory sex jobs in between. The sex isn’t fun nor creative, it’s a loop that you can look around like a gallery. This is an action game.

Story wise you’re the new model Servant-EXTRA Bot T069 Ultima - SEXbot for short. You’ve been sent out to a colony to help on missions and relieve crewmembers of their sexual needs. You’re strong, nimble, agile and potentially great with weaponry. You touchdown at the town and go from point A to B, completing missions. And then you get used for sex. Willy, Billy, Sam, Josh Mike - they all want turns testing out your new features.

The missions are PS2 area level, meaning you ‘go to a place’ and ‘do a thing’. Sometimes it’s picking up objects, other times it’s killing enemies. The shooting mechanic is botched, but gets better as you upgrade your weapons to the point where it actually becomes almost playable. Your best tactic is to run, grab shit, and run right back. After a hard mission you’re expected to relieve a crewmember of their stress on a mission you did, which often means you’ll be fucked in a single position. You can turn the view to get a better look and then exit the gallery. Next mission.

There are weapon upgrades, but most of the weapons aren’t really things you’d like. The sniper is crooked and by the time it becomes dependable in terms of distance, you might as well take people out with your rifle. The platforming and moving mechanic is seriously PS2 era as you will fall and die trying to make correct jumps that are nearly impossible.

The sexual content really isn’t there much aside from a set of gallery poses where SEXbot gets fucked by the same character (even though different men are presented in the story) and up until my crash right before the end of the game all I did was shoot shit, loot shit an fuck shit. Uninstalled because I knew it wasn’t going to change much.

Gave the game the benefit of the doubt and when the weapons picked up it reminded me of a low-budget PS2 era game. Play this if you want a run and gun game with a few sex positions or a taste of what it’s like to be a SEXbot in the future. The dev made an effort, but it’s just too broken to stick. Play Death Stranding if you want a premium experience.

2 / 5, it’s just not good enough to want to finish. Not even to see the blonde chick with nice tits get railed in broken graphics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: restlez
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes