Unity Completed Sex Standing [Final] [Octo Games]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
Well, yet another Steam scam.
OK, maybe not exactly "scam" because you get what you pay for, a piece of crap game.

The game has some rare (in the world of cheap Steam games) features:
- more than one model
- there are animations
- tits
- game works, somehow?
which means the developer has been working hard, compared to other "cheap games on Steam" developers.
Overall rating 2/10 - because this game could not be done in one day, and it has some content.
Meaning: I appreciate the commitment, not the results.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I would give it a go, but my PC from 2012 has started sweating profusely when ive mentioned it. The dev should know that people who play *THESE* games cant afford a good gaming PC, dammit! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Keldin and Yngling

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Would be interesting if the MC could be a male. I don't care for a female protag, as I am not a female.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
As with many other games of the same dev, this game smells far away of a Russkij developer who thought he'd cash in on three sex animations and no cumshot but base it off either games or kinks that are popular.

This game is a fucking mess to control and the only reward is a 16-frame 3D animation in one position.

There's a reason for the price, which is $4 on Steam.

Also, expect it to vanish soon, when (not if) the developer of Death Stranding finds out about the close resemblance.

• Haha
Reactions: vonamatas

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Funny how the game is named as "Sex Standing" yet there is no actual sex stuff in it (no dicks involved)
I mean, there is... but the models are all garbage so you can never be quite sure where that dick is going. Also for some reason the male models in the game have bright pink buttholes, but your character does not.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Current Game - Sex Standing
- DLC - Sex Bending (Yoga Edition)
- 2nd DLC - Sex Bonding (BDSM Edition)
Prequel - Sex Laying
- DLC - Sex Sitting (Buffet Edition)
- 2nd DLC - Sex Kneeling (Deepthroat Edition)
Sequel - Sex Flying (Mile High Edition)
- DLC - Sex Falling (Skydive Edition)
- 2nd DLC - Sex Ending (The Sudden Stop Edition)

Don't mind me... Just had to get this nonsense out of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: vonamatas

Just Sora

Sep 8, 2017
wtf they made a platform puzzle with this horrible movement? do they devs ever tried it out yet?

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes